New(ish) Owner

Hi All,

I joined the forum about a year ago when I was looking to buy a 350Z, but never got round to properly introducing myself.

I live in Hinckley, Leicestershire. Its a weekend car, so its kept tucked away in the garage most of the week!

98661220-dfd0-480b-b6fb-dfa55cbb2874.jpg

URL=http://s37.photobucket.com/user/cycloneracer/media/350z/40d24b0e-19ab-4a2f-b7ef-0c0d698d242e.jpg.html]40d24b0e-19ab-4a2f-b7ef-0c0d698d242e.jpg[/url]

URL=http://s37.photobucket.com/user/cycloneracer/media/350z/8d6c33f3-7e62-4977-ac9a-1521d2e60a12.jpg.html]8d6c33f3-7e62-4977-ac9a-1521d2e60a12.jpg[/url]

Edited by Cycloneracer

Hello and :welcome:

I'll be in Hinkley in Feb for a wedding. What a remarkable coincedence it would be if the Leicestershire Zed owners decided to have a meet at the same hotel location on the same day..... :ninja:

• Like 1

Hello and :welcome:

I'll be in Hinkley in Feb for a wedding. What a remarkable coincedence it would be if the Leicestershire Zed owners decided to have a meet at the same hotel location on the same day..... :ninja:

The island hotel or sketchley grange ? Got to be one of the two :lol:

• Like 1

Thanks all for the welcome!

I'd guess the Sketchley Grange is a 30 second drive from my house! I imagine you might be in trouble if we have a 350z gate crash of the wedding!

I don't think I've seen you about either Zeus, there are a couple that I keep noticing around hinckley though.

That's a distinctive reg, I'll keep an eye out.

Over Christmas I've seen the same silver 350z a couple of times, 52 reg I assume an import. Middle aged man driving (hopefully that's not offending someone!)

I see that zed in Barwell a lot too