"...best looking 350Z around..."

14N

This car is located in Kidderminster (my home town) and is "the best looking 350Z around".

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/nissan-350z-gt-/161177945911?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item2586f44737

All my time, money and effort spent on mine have been wasted :( I shoulda just changed the rims to some massive alloys very wide.

what does "laud" actually mean :shrug:

is it one of those new fangled words that I don't get......"like, sick, like, no wot I mean" :yawn: .............well, no actually, I don't know what you mean !!!

Edited by ioneabee

This car is located in Kidderminster (my home town) and is "the best looking 350Z around".

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item2586f44737

All my time, money and effort spent on mine have been wasted :( I shoulda just changed the rims to some massive alloys very wide.

Looks O.K to me but there's at least one better looking 350Z in Kidderminster :) .

Pete

• Like 1

It's a shame really as although I don't actually know the car or owner, I do know 'of it' and where the owner works - it's a local garage and MOT station, so all the parts that he lists as being changed or new, would indicate that anything the car has needed, has been replaced in the workshop.

With some decent pics and a decent description (why mention a nice exhaust and a £700 HU and then not even show them) he may find he'd have a lot more interest.

It could actually be a pretty decent car.

Just the fact it's massively laud on excelleration may put potential buyers off :)

Wheels look like yours Ian ;)

Funny you should say that Ad, especially as its the same colour as mine too.

I received a text from my mate no so long ago, and the conversation went something like this:

Why aren't you at work?

I am.

No you're not, I've just seen you on the ring road.

Wasn't me mate.

Looked like your car.

At this point I quickly go check to see that my car was still in the office car park! :scare:

:lol:

• Like 1