Help with my purchase :)

leebottrill

• 4 weeks later...

I have a 313bhp GT coming in to stock on Monday finished in Gunmetal done 20k miles. This is going to be advertised for £10990 and I believe it is good value at that money

Thats exceptional value I would say!

I didn't think the 370Zs were that expensive 2nd hand, I think they are around the £14k mark now,

As much as I love the 350Z I would have to consider the 370Z if I was about to buy and they were only say £3k more than one of the later 350Zs.

But you won't go wrong with a 350Z, I've had mine for 4 years come May and I've never considered selling mine :) .

Edited by Exotic

I'm looking around 10k for a 350. But a 370 is more around 14-15k. I would defo look to get one in a year or two when they drop slightly. Resale of a well looked after 350 seems fairly good as well! I'm test driving a 313 this weekend for the first time. I hope I'm not dissapointed! :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi people. I test drove the 313hr. Very impressed. I have found this car on auto trader. Looks like a good deal, but the mileage seems low for the year and the price almost to good! Can anyone see a catch i'm missing?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201401060840786/sort/default/usedcars/postcode/pl242lr/radius/60/page/1/model/350_z/make/nissan/quicksearch/true/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew?logcode=p

As i asked before, is there anything major i should be looking out for if i buy from a private seller with the 350's? This is my first real car purchase, so im a bit scared!

At 22k miles there shouldnt be any issues and it should feel more or less like a new car.

Just take it for a test drive to satisfy any fears you might have.....Do the usual checks and make sure you have good oil pressure.

I bought my 07 313 last month for less than £9500 with 30K miles from a private seller

Made up with it! ....be confident and go for it :thumbs:

hey i will check the stamps and the mot! just worried the mileage looks almost to low. i am going to take my mechanic friend along with me to have a good look over it to! My other worry is how can you tell if the cars been ragged? I guess the engines are strong enough to cope with that?

Hi people. I test drove the 313hr. Very impressed. I have found this car on auto trader. Looks like a good deal, but the mileage seems low for the year and the price almost to good! Can anyone see a catch i'm missing?

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201401060840786/sort/default/usedcars/postcode/pl242lr/radius/60/page/1/model/350_z/make/nissan/quicksearch/true/onesearchad/used%2Cnearlynew%2Cnew?logcode=p

As i asked before, is there anything major i should be looking out for if i buy from a private seller with the 350's? This is my first real car purchase, so im a bit scared!

that looks nice but I would agree it is sitting very high on them rays. Happy shopping :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk