carbon fibre interior tatt

Pingu2

• 3 weeks later...
It does look a better quality than Chris I's (sorry Chris) but I guess that's explained by the $$$?

Yup, these cost mucho $$$ compared to mine. I want the RSW kit when I get the money, it will be much better quality :thumbs:

Just had a good search round the web as I am looking for a Brushed Aluminium version of this... Like the carbon but as I have a silver car I wanted it to look like the outside was coming into the car. And for it to match with the brushed aluminium inside..

Any ideas?

I've seen silver carbon somewhere, wonder if some of the vendors who produce this can do it in silver carbon. Otherwise you could have a custom job done on the centre console, saw it on a German Z that was @ Donny in April. Just get it painted the colour you want :)

• 1 year later...
the center is a stick on yes - and it fits pretty well :)

the fit of all the pieces I have is pretty good tbh.. thankfully it came with a large roll of sticky tape cos I really went to town with it!!

how much is stick on sets like this?

is the finish rear carbon fibre moulded to be stuck on or material?

i thought rsw were full piece kits, to replace exisiting plastics

the fit of all the pieces I have is pretty good tbh.. thankfully it came with a large roll of sticky tape cos I really went to town with it!!

Nice Pingu, glad you took my idea lol just kidding :Razz: I got mine from Austrailia, they sent it from Japan, I paid about £230 including delivery tax and duty, rsw made really nice bit of kit :Thumb Up:

This was 4 posts above yours.......

Nice Pingu, glad you took my idea lol just kidding :Razz: I got mine from Austrailia, they sent it from Japan, I paid about £230 including delivery tax and duty, rsw made really nice bit of kit :Thumb Up:

This was 4 posts above yours.......

:doh::lol:

Just had a good search round the web as I am looking for a Brushed Aluminium version of this... Like the carbon but as I have a silver car I wanted it to look like the outside was coming into the car. And for it to match with the brushed aluminium inside..

Any ideas?

Now that this thread has been bumped - did you ever get an answer to this query?

Yep, no issue with removing, they do start to release with heat from either Sun or Heaters... Have tried a few different double sided tapes and the no nails tape is the best...

Best thing to do is get a spare centre console from the scrappers or from Nissan and then stick down with no nails solvent out of a tube and hold on with elastic bands, pegs and tape and then leave for a couple of hours...

Oh and remove the bands, pegs and tape before install for a smoother finnish!!