carbon fibre interior tatt

Pingu2

my RSW carbon fibre stuff should be here today - hoping the fit is decent! Really bought it too cover some scratches in the center console thing - expensive fix but I reckon it will look pretty sweet too!

ordered from a japanese place - good website, nice clear tracking of order and parcel.. https://www.takakaira.co.jp/asp/table.asp?cat=3&id=285

will post pics when fitted!

my RSW carbon fibre stuff should be here today - hoping the fit is decent! Really bought it too cover some scratches in the center console thing - expensive fix but I reckon it will look pretty sweet too!

ordered from a japanese place - good website, nice clear tracking of order and parcel.. https://www.takakaira.co.jp/asp/table.asp?cat=3&id=285

will post pics when fitted!

Were they expensive on delivery from Japan?

• 2 weeks later...

I think everything looks ace......apart from the electric switch door surrounds.....

Maybe its just every pic of these that I see. Just that they don't seem to work as well as the others.

The centre piece looks sweet! :thumbs:

its not the best picture of the switch bit - sorry!

anyway I think it looks reasonable - but the center console is definately the blingiest!

Pingu, sure it does mate, wasn't meaning the say it doesn't look good....

It might be the way that the light falls on that area. Just that the centre is defo the bit that looks the most natural! :D

Look good matey :thumbs:

I'm currently getting some carbon sent from Oz on a deal I struck with a chap off eBay. He's giving me very preferential rates and I give him some good photos of the kit installed. Going to get the door handle barrel inserts like you have, some inserts for under the 3 central gauges and some inserts for the Nissan front and rear badges. Should look neat when I get it done.

its not the best picture of the switch bit - sorry!

anyway I think it looks reasonable - but the center console is definately the blingiest!

Pingu, sure it does mate, wasn't meaning the say it doesn't look good....

It might be the way that the light falls on that area. Just that the centre is defo the bit that looks the most natural! :D

I'll try and get a better picture sometime ;)

looks really nice, now get that vacuum on those mats!

Trust you :p

Sorry, that's me being OCD as per usual! Can I just ask is that what the head unit etc normally looks like? Because I've got two things in my car - cd unit with DVD unit above I wondered what was there before. Looks like the DVD may be useless afterall but what would have been in the hole?