My Nos Install on 350z HR

wls350

Ok so did a bit of work on my car recently.

I installed a Mix of an NS express and Nos Sniper kit into my HR.

Still got alot of tuning to get through and its running a bit rich, but the difference is AWESOME.~!

the kit i fitted

1 Sniper Nos kit

1 Nitrous Express Maximizer 4 unit

1 Automatic Bottle heater

we connected the controller and set it up using the TPS - and Rpm window, so gas comes in at 3350- cuts of at 6950 - AFR is at the moment a constant 10.5 ish to 11

Nos comes in at 30% and ramps up to 75% at the moment from between 5000 - 6950 RPM.

Car pulls oh so nice and the exhaust sounds just plain Angry lol

and a video i made comparing stock run from 2nd

https://www.youtube....h?v=fz9tAKlfXJg

• Like 1

Very cool! Don't use it too much though because your passenger side floor pan will unbolt itself for no reason :thumbs:

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

hahahaahaha

dude i almost had you

You almost had ME? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?

Sigh

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Sorry, back to your build :lol:

Sigh

Sorry, back to your build :lol:

No hassle i just realised im 40 years old and into the Fast and Furious because i knew those lines bwhahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its actually running so strong hey. will take it to 400 and 1 km early January after holidays

Managed at 5000+ foot altitude

without Nos - 253 BHP and 240 TQ

with Nos - 386 BHP and 347 TQ

BHP @ 645

TQ@5600

Edited by wls350

What are you using to retard your timing?

What size of jets are you running also?

I'm using the maximizer 4 to adjust timing, it has the function built in, and as for jets I actually don't know the size, I will need to get them out and measure, I drilled them out and adjusted them and I can't remember

Ok bear in mind I'm in South Africa hey, land of the free haha.

Current exchange rate 20 quid to fill bottle,

The full build and install came to 13000 or 770 pounds, for kit, installation ect, I did do a lot of the work myself

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update.

I have now run 13 bottles of gas through my motor, car is running better and better.

I went today on a breakfast run to an old motorway here near Pretoria.

Had two really good runs, one with an Amg c 63, from a standing start I got ahead and stayed ahead until we backed of well into fourth, had a rolling run and won again by around two cars.

Then had two rolling runs with a BMW m3 v8 - both runs I started pulling away in third , and I'd say the gap was over two cars when we backed of.

All in all I now have the maximized coming in at 30% at 3450 rpm and at 5000 rpm I'm at 80 % of my max till 6950 rpm.

Car is hauling big time and the afr is a constant 11.7

Just FYI, it was a disused hi way that we had runs on.

Edited by wls350, Today, 16:07.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Had two really good runs, one with an Amg c 63, from a standing start I got ahead and stayed ahead until we backed of well into fourth,

Thats pretty impressive. I had a run in once with an Amg C63 when I was driving my 313HR and he totally urinated all over me. Left me like I was standing still.