Derek acorah crash

wizurd

Drunk as well , unforgivable !

See, that's where he's been a bit clever. Sure, the penalty for failing to supply a sample is identical to being over the limit, but it can never ever be reported that he was drunk behind the wheel.

Still, knobhead.

Drunk as well , unforgivable !

See, that's where he's been a bit clever. Sure, the penalty for failing to supply a sample is identical to being over the limit, but it can never ever be reported that he was drunk behind the wheel.

Still, knobhead.

Clever alright. But thankfully most people will know what that means.

crickey - didn't know you could refuse outright - must bear that in mind :wacko:

not a problem for me as i don't drink.................well not much anyway - I found out I'm alergic to alcohol - I tend to fall over a lot :blush:

Edited by ioneabee
  • Like 3

crickey - didn't know you could refuse outright - must bear that in mind :wacko:

not a problem for me as i don't drink.................well not much anyway - I found out I'm alergic to alcohol - I tend to fall over a lot :blush:

a common complaint I've heard :)

A loaded psychic...not good..at least he knows what he getting for Christmas...!! !. :lol: :lol:

a big fine

Possibly not even that if Nick Freeman is representing him.

Just read up about him. Christ he gets a lot of celeb's off their fines etc. A fair few of them though still get done, just less than they would normally. Will be interesting to see what happens to Derek.

A loaded psychic...not good..at least he knows what he getting for Christmas...!! !. :lol: :lol:

a big fine

Just read up about him. Christ he gets a lot of celeb's off their fines etc. A fair few of them though still get done, just less than they would normally. Will be interesting to see what happens to Derek.

I think the footballers round here have him on speed dial! ( pun intended ) :p

a big fine

I think the footballers round here have him on speed dial! ( pun intended ) :p

They can afford him, or the Club pays. bet some have a clause in their contract.."If I get nicked get Freeman"..!! :lol: :lol: