Derek acorah crash

wizurd

crickey - didn't know you could refuse outright - must bear that in mind :wacko:

not a problem for me as i don't drink.................well not much anyway - I found out I'm alergic to alcohol - I tend to fall over a lot :blush:

a common complaint I've heard :)

No worries for Andy as he does not have far to fall before he hits the ground :D

(unlike some of us lanky types :surrender: )

• Like 1

crickey - didn't know you could refuse outright - must bear that in mind :wacko:

not a problem for me as i don't drink.................well not much anyway - I found out I'm alergic to alcohol - I tend to fall over a lot :blush:

a common complaint I've heard :)

No worries for Andy as he does not have far to fall before he hits the ground :D

(unlike some of us lanky types :surrender: )

see there are benefits :wacko:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but unless I'm very much mistaken, isn't this kind of conclusive proof that he's not pyschic? In fact, you don't need to even be psychic to know the equation C2H6O + Z = X Zed

Edited to correct a typo

Edited by chubbster

I have Mr Freemans number, word is he will only listen to your problem after a rather substantial upfront payment ......... but theres a great story Ive told elsewhere on here involving a Veyron and aforementioned barrister ;)

As regards Acorah, this is hilarious: http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/most-haunted-exposed-fake-star-833433 lol@ Lion With and Wardrobe :lol: