Economy 350 - 370z

Richf

I averaged 30mpg back from wales with cruise set at 80mph on Friday night.

Been driving around in a Fabia 1.2 for the last week and that thing is pretty dam good on fuel. 740 miles cost me 80 quid.

Still haven't got over 24.5 on mine its averaging 24 at the moment but being an auto its never going to be as good on fuel as a manual and I am a little heavy footed.

I was more worried about 16 or 17 being banded about but that's because most of the reviews were in the US with smaller gallons

• 3 weeks later...

24/25 mpg around town down to around 18 mpg spirited driving. 32 mpg up to Halifax two weeks ago at 70/80 mph on mainly motorway.

I find if I don't reset after some spirited driving the average never seems to return to better figures. 2009 370z

I'm averaging 19 round town normal stop/start sitting in traffic etc, bit less if I hit the loud pedal and maybe 30 ish on motorway but I don't really pay much attention to mpg i just fill her when she's running low and enjoy driving my zed :)

Edited by tatooandy67

Traffic was crazy from Gloucester to hereford last night so I thought rather than set a nice pace and get past safely I'll see how economical I can be.

Constantly moving between 30 and 50 I was amazed to see at one point I hit an average of 41.7mpg. Finished the journey at 37mpg. Never knew it would go that high.

Not seen 30 yet, Will you must have a featherlight touch :thumbs:

Those figures were from me being very light footed and seeing what I can get.

If I cruise at 70-75 I will get 33mpgs easily. The car has become more efficient since the uprev.