Matte black 350zGT UK 53 plate 58k

hadZ

Time of year makes a massive impact too buddy. Personally I think the price is about right but you will have to wait potentially due to a smaller market.

You have miles on your side and it seems like you have looked after it :)

It is technically winter, but hell I just sold a VX at a premium so its doable.

What I would suggest it write a structured advert, yours seems to have been written as and when you remembered things about the car. Group together the good points into Interior/Exterior/Engine etc and give the ad sub titles so I can get straight in my head what I am looking at. Most people have video functionality on their phones, do a walk around and fire up the engine so people can hear it ticking over etc. Stick it on You Tube and you can link it in adverts. You havent mentioned any 'bad points' which a ten year old car must have...be up front about it so anyone viewing already has taken that into account.

If you want to give the impression of 'discount' offer alternative pricing, say you will knock off £400 or something if you put the original wheels back on. You can then make up the money selling the Jades.

The wrap is the potential killer here, my own personal opinion (and maybe of other potential buyers and not in anyway meant to offend) is that the matte wrap thing has been and gone, it was a bit of a fad from what other people say to me.

There is a buyer out there for this, but you are going to have to play the waiting game to hunt them down. Or you remove the wrap and take the hit on losing your money on what was a very niche styling choice on your part.

Edited by coldel
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump :) - also if someone wanted it without the wrap and alloys painted silver I can do this!

I would just advertise it as above buddy, think you will get more interest.

Whilst i like the matt look, its going to be a marmite car with the wrap and buyers will be naturally curious as to the condition under the wrap.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...