too cold to detail

naz2k5

So been meaning to wash my far for week now, couldnt find the time or the weather and drove past this car wash place in Wigston, Leicester had autoglym signs up, so thought id give them a shot as much as I hate someone else washing my car

Very pleased with what they did,

Started with a snow foam, not the most snowy snow foam, but not bad

IMG_00001178_zps4e8a0e74.jpg

Seperate wash mitts for wheels and body

IMG_00001179_zps1de41f7d.jpg

Air blow all the water out the lines, finished with chamois (personally prefer microfibre)

IMG_00001181_zps5c54e8f8.jpg

Then I finished it myself at home with a hit of zaino z8, and megs endurance tyre gel. But all innall pretty good job by them for 6 quid!

IMG_00001186_zpse7c013b2.jpg

IMG_00001194_zps31f501d4.jpg

£6 is that all, It costs £8 in London for a couple of monkeys to climb all over you car and badly wash it, or scratch it.

I never take the Zed anywhere near them. But that hand car wash look good. :blush:

Exactly I never let anyone do it, but thought I'd give these guys ashot while watching them closely and they did well!

• Like 1

Looks like a pretty good job for £6.

Also what's up with your camera, there's some odd black patches/purple marks in the same place on all the photos :wacko:

just noticed them, dropped this blackberry 1 to many times I think!

Hehe, seems ironic that as it breaks it gets purple spots on it :lol:

I've been doing a few 250 mile runs from the frozen north down to Birmingham and sadly working weekends too, so dirty road filth all over her and no weekend to do usual clean, she was so filthy I started feeling guilty :shame:

But I had Saturday off last weekend so gave her a TBW, was very pleased to see that the two monthly mega detail I'd done previously had remained in tact underneath all the filthy build up :yahoo: It was the first time I'd used the Poorboys White Diamond and finished it off with one of the Waxybox waxes I had lying around and the usual Angelwax QED. Really impressed that it had stood up so well underneath, so much so after the TBW I just topped up with more QED. Can't see me changing from these products now, except flirting with Waxybox samples.

Naz whereabouts in Wigston are these guys?

Cheers

Hawker

Not you as well, Ed, see you tomorrow, winter tyres are ready and waiting... :)

Got to keep your options open :) might not fancy it one day. I'll see you later mate

Ed

Opposite the B&Q, I was waiting for someone from leicester to ask!

Ah I know where you mean, thanks