Z Newbie from Darlington

Hi All,

Just picked up my first 350Z today after wanting one for a few years. Really enjoyed the 2 hour drive home. Looking forward to spending the next few weeks getting to know the car. It's my second RWD car but it's a lot more powerful than my (beloved) mk2 MR2 ever was so am taking it steady on those bends and roundabouts..

Got loads of questions relating to Zed ownership, tweaks, fixes etc but I'm sure all of my questions have already been covered numerous times so I'll start with the FAQ and search function on the forums before I start bothering you good people. :D

Take it easy!

Don

Thanks everyone! Drove back up the M6 from Manchester to Penrith and then "across the tops" along the A66 to Scotch Corner. Very much driver's roads all the way. ;)

Now all I need to do is master a smooth transition through those first 4 gears!! :blush:

Don

Thanks everyone! Drove back up the M6 from Manchester to Penrith and then "across the tops" along the A66 to Scotch Corner. Very much driver's roads all the way. ;)

Now all I need to do is master a smooth transition through those first 4 gears!! :blush:

Don

:lol: Know what you mean. Heard another member describe the gearbox as being some what like a faithful bolt action rifle. You just have to be smooth with your changes especially from cold on first start up. Think some have done a gearbox oil change for Molyslip which does improve the changes from what I've read but I'm happy with mine. ;) Enjoy your Zed.