LakeZ 2014. 27th, 28th, 29th June.

martinmac

Well I'm all booked up for 28th June to skydive. I'm fundraising for Marie Curie so if you'd like to sponsor me as donations are greatly appreciated

http://www.justgiving.com/Lynds-Cutting?utm_source=emailvision&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FR_page_creation

I'll probably miss the drive out but will most certainly be wanting a pint at the hog roast :)

Thank you

• Like 1

Likely to be my first big meet so a provisional yes based on the new job and the dreaded yes you have to travel about once a month. Coming over from North Norfolk

thanks to Lee for the heads up....it's a long way but we've always fancied visiting the lakes....plus I see the possibility of skydiving, my mrs would be entertained too. I'll chat to her and see what "we" (!!) think.

Nice one, if you want skydiving book early, it gets busy. Do you want to camp or do you need accom. If so waht are you after, I may be able to recommend somewhere.

Well I'm all booked up for 28th June to skydive. I'm fundraising for Marie Curie so if you'd like to sponsor me as donations are greatly appreciated

http://www.justgivin...R_page_creation

I'll probably miss the drive out but will most certainly be wanting a pint at the hog roast :)

Thank you

You might like to consider your own thread with this as a) your post is likely to get lost amongst all the comments about the Lake Z meet and B) you are likely to attract a wider audience - i.e. those who have decided the LakeZ meet is not something they can do and may not be loking at this thread but would still wish to sponsor you.

Easy enough to copy and paste into a new thread. ;)

Oh, and donation made - well done you and good luck :thumbs:

thanks to Lee for the heads up....it's a long way but we've always fancied visiting the lakes....plus I see the possibility of skydiving, my mrs would be entertained too. I'll chat to her and see what "we" (!!) think.

Nice one, if you want skydiving book early, it gets busy. Do you want to camp or do you need accom. If so waht are you after, I may be able to recommend somewhere.

Hi - I think accommodation, either self catering or b&b type situation. Haven't really got any camping gear and CBA buying it all 😄

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.justgivin...R_page_creation

Thank you

You might like to consider your own thread with this as a) your post is likely to get lost amongst all the comments about the Lake Z meet and B) you are likely to attract a wider audience - i.e. those who have decided the LakeZ meet is not something they can do and may not be loking at this thread but would still wish to sponsor you.

Easy enough to copy and paste into a new thread. ;)

Oh, and donation made - well done you and good luck :thumbs:

Thank you so much for the donation. There is also a thread in the off topic forum, it's probably down a page or 2 now, but I will bump it at the end of the month after people have been paid ;)

Thanks again

Just a quick one for those wishing to camp. Not sure how many tents we can get on the site ( tents seem to be getting bigger). I would estimate around 30 if everyone is sensible and uses the space well. This should be enough space for everyone. If there isnt enough room then this place is 1.8 miles away so walkable if not too wobbly.

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/reviews.asp?revid=3347

Its still pretty cheap. :)

I also appreciate that you dont need to be in a zed for the weekend. If you arent then once you have unloaded could you please move your vehicle from the car park. I am going to have to park the zeds a little better this year as its looking very busy. :wacko:

Oh a Lakes meet! Would love to go and in a Zed but despit the fact I have not got my 370 yet (looks at credit card statement!) :surrender: I have to go to a friends wedding this weekend, so cant do both. Shame.

I hope you have a great time and please take lots of photos!

:)

At the moment I have two rooms left is the self catering building, we have the whole building. I have a twin with a shower room and the other room has a double and a single on it. PM me f interested, This has to be for three nights, Fri, Sat and Sun. Its very reasonable priced though and 200m from the event. :)