LakeZ 2014. 27th, 28th, 29th June.

martinmac

I jave just negotiated with the village hall in Allithwait. Thya have a lot more outdooe space than us, They also have electiacal hook ups. The have offered me camoing spaces at £10 per night or £12 with power. This also gives you free use of the tolets, shower and kitchen. Its 2.2 miles from the event and the is transport available. :)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

The Rose and Crown have just finished refurbishing a double room so this is now available for a minimum of two nights, Friday and Saturday. Not sure of the price but you wont get cheaper in the village. There is also one room left in the xhared house which can be used as a twin, minimum for this is three nights, Friday Saturday and Sunday, £ 60 for the room per night.

• 2 weeks later...

Im thinking about heading to teesside to get the old man to come along, so setting off from aberdeen to Teesside thursday night and then teesside to cark friday morning ! the other option is go down with the lads going from aberdeen meet the central belt folk friday afternoon and then convoy in hahah :) but i will let you know !

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I could certainly do with a hand on the Friday Aaron as I need to try and get my head around organising the car park so we can fit everyone in.

I plan to leave H/Pool about 0900. I could meet you somewhere on the A66 as I'm heading out?