LakeZ 2014. 27th, 28th, 29th June.

martinmac

Yes mate.The Friday night I have a local guy playing at and hopefully outside the pub if the weather behaves. The pub will be full but we have four in the village so eating should be fine. The Rose and Crown do the best food though.

I walk to Allithwaite a fair bit so its not a big deal. Its about £5 by taxi so only a quid each if you car share.

Getting a room may be tricky at this stage. The Hope and Anchor pub is only 5 minutes walk away and may have a room left.

• Like 1

Sorry if it's posted elsewhere, I must have missed it :blush:

It's okay about the car, at only 1.8 miles I'll probably just walk :thumbs:

Pinged you a message on Facebook. Tesco on half term was not fun so didnt fancy posting on the forum at the time. :lol:

I think ist about £85 ish per night which is pretty good for around here. Its just havinga 2k refurb on the bathroom now so dont phone them tonight. Its been a manic two weeks with the races and the garden festival so they have just left us a couple of hours ago after their first night of for two weeks.

lol nah it was just for the rest of the scots pansies that are scared to camp out. I'll be in my nice warm tent :) Hows the weather forecast looking for the end of the month? Rain as usual?

Hi.

Any wrist bands left for Midge Ure?

New to the forum and new to Zds. Haven't even paid for it yet!

Picking it up this weekend (providing they've fixed the gear box) and then driving it down to Le Mans Thursday, to see how she runs.

Only just seen this thread but would very much like to attend. Looking to camp, arriving some time on the Saturday.

Hi guys, been a bit busy so heres an update. :)

Chalkie, you now have two wristbands. My wife is checking on speedbumps at Alithwaite today, I cant remember. There are two very small ones at the local hall but my car is slammed and only has 9cms clearance, I can get over them. I also have a garage full of planks.

Mr P. Assuming you are solo then yes we will have another wristband. If you have a plus one I think we should be able to manage. I will edit the names list when I get the chance.