Knobs

Daryl

heres what i have, i know you said you don't want a fully metal one but i love my one. I found it on an Ebay auction for about £15 so I was well chuffed with that. It only takes a few minutes to get the chill from it on a cold morning.

http://www.momo-uk.c...rshift-knob.htm

16660800.jpg

Edited by 350 Russ

Dont really like them Nismo style ones, i like something chunky to grab hold of. Does anyone with metals knobs have any issues on track days in the heat of the moment?

Sorry that just made me chuckle. :lol: Used to have an all metal round ball gear knob on a previous car & it never caused me any gear change issues when used in aggression ~ just very cold in the winter & too hot in the summer. :wacko:

Nismo carbon fibre knob - not the greatest picture ever.

8475074863_d1d4e38c35_b.jpg

Dont really like them Nismo style ones, i like something chunky to grab hold of. Does anyone with metals knobs have any issues on track days in the heat of the moment?

Not been on track with mine but never had any issues with my knob control when things get frisky. :teeth:

My son made me a selection and I have these left over - the one I fitted looks like the one on the left. He spent ages polishing the one in the middle and tried to get me to use that - but I liked the satin finish better than the high gloss. I'm open to offers if anyone wants to PM me - the metal ones are 6082 Aluminium and the white one is Nylon

3optionsofGearknobs_zpsc32cdeb3.jpg

My son made me a selection and I have these left over - the one I fitted looks like the one on the left. He spent ages polishing the one in the middle and tried to get me to use that - but I liked the satin finish better than the high gloss. I'm open to offers if anyone wants to PM me - the metal ones are 6082 Aluminium and the white one is Nylon

3optionsofGearknobs_zpsc32cdeb3.jpg

Talented son B)

Sent from the golf club...

heres what i have, i know you said you don't want a fully metal one but i love my one. I found it on an Ebay auction for about £15 so I was well chuffed with that. It only takes a few minutes to get the chill from it on a cold morning.

http://www.momo-uk.c...rshift-knob.htm

16660800.jpg

What handbrake cover is that? Looks awesome

Funny you should mention that, I took it off last week and replaced to the standard oem one. I think it was a cheap standard eBay one

• 3 weeks later...