Servicing your Zed

zippypooz

Ok my zed has around 56000 miles on the clock. It had its last main service at about 48 i believe. How often should it be serviced? Yearly?? Or depending on amount amount of mileage?? Should it be a full service or a basic one? What would you do? Im not doing it myself so would be a garage. ps its a 2005 model.

Thanks guys.

That sort of mileage you should really have your spark plugs changed btw if you haven't already. ;) Around £180+VAT from Nissan.

Jeez!

Its an old topic so prices may have changed, but Alex was selling spark plug set for £45 iirc, all you need is a spark plug socket from Halfords for 8 quid and about 45 mins of time. £180...seriously Nissan!

• Like 1

That sort of mileage you should really have your spark plugs changed btw if you haven't already. ;) Around £180+VAT from Nissan.

Jeez!

Its an old topic so prices may have changed, but Alex was selling spark plug set for £45 iirc, all you need is a spark plug socket from Halfords for 8 quid and about 45 mins of time. £180...seriously Nissan!

...But they stamp your service book too. :lol: They don't call them "Stealers" for nothing. ;)
  • Like 1

Jeez!

HR plugs are £100. The cheaper ones are for the DE.

• Like 1