Long shot - Can I borrow your towing eye? [London]

Clown

Make sure the threads are the same on your cars. I bought a few towing eyes for the 350z and it turns out there's about 3 different thread patterns/diameters for them :lol:

towing eye should always be kept in the boot ;)

As a fall-back position I'll see if mine is there, just in case BBK's doesn't fit. However, mine is a DE Roadster - I don't know whether they share the same thread as per NeilP's posting earlier. Will update later this AM.

A) Happy Birthday, 2) there's a towing eye shaped slot at the rear under the car on the passenger side which is attached to the chassis. Now, you wouldn't want to tow on it for a long while, but if for any reason the front tow eye was unavailable, you'd have bigger problems than that eye. When I was at Silverstone I just had a vinyl sticker pointing under the car to it and they didn't have a problem.

Edited by Dedman

Make sure the threads are the same on your cars. I bought a few towing eyes for the 350z and it turns out there's about 3 different thread patterns/diameters for them :lol:

towing eye should always be kept in the boot ;)

He tried putting it in his boot, but he complained it hurt and made him walk with a limp!.

You fool Clown

Out of interest Clown.

Have you got an aftermarket front bumper on yours!

If so your thread is underneath the right side front?

Like mine and as such cant be used as it would get ripped right off when the tow was underway!

We are going to fabricate drop down attatchments hopefully soon that bolt onto the existing tow hole.

Edited by 4RE Leather