What are you currently doing / done / or thinking about doing ???

Suits

Mod it with some leather elbow patches B)

Hell yeah.

I'm a Government Compliance Auditor by profession, with a history of Health & Safety, so yeah, that would be BOSS.

I'll go for dark green, either tweed or seude (I'm not fussy) with light brown leather patches.

YES :teeth: .

Proper sick that bro :lol:

Trains.

Stinking trains.

Nearly £5000 a year I pay for my season tikcet and it's rubbish. Total poo.

I thought mine was bad at just over £4k! no London Weighting either :(

Currently sitting wondering whether I can be bothered to carry on refurbishing my wheels tonight, one is almost done, only another 3 to go, I bought them in April so should really get them sorted lol

Currently sitting wondering whether I can be bothered to carry on refurbishing my wheels tonight, one is almost done, only another 3 to go, I bought them in April so should really get them sorted lol

I know, loads isn't it.

I'm currently trying to re-negotiate my contract to be based in Essex, then go into town as needed.

Re:Wheels, don't bother would be my advice.

What's a full pro refurb ?? £50/60 a wheel ??

My mate did his by hand, nailed his hands with the substances and wool then got all messy with the finishing.

As it turned out the finished results were good but it took him about a million hours and a lot of pain.

Never again he said, lol.

I know, loads isn't it.

I'm currently trying to re-negotiate my contract to be based in Essex, then go into town as needed.

Re:Wheels, don't bother would be my advice.

What's a full pro refurb ?? £50/60 a wheel ??

My mate did his by hand, nailed his hands with the substances and wool then got all messy with the finishing.

As it turned out the finished results were good but it took him about a million hours and a lot of pain.

Never again he said, lol.

I know what you mean, but my boyfriend does smart repair anyway so he's doing the painting and sanding when he gets a chance at work (they're really badly pitted - they were previously powdercoated and have had to be acid dipped), I'm just doing the polishing so he gets the hardest job but has all the tools to do it at work.

I'm not really in any rush for them, but she's having a respray next year so want them ready for then, the worst bit for me so far has been cleaning up the split rim bolts, they've been a nightmare and have noticed that a couple have started peeling so i've stopped cleaning them and they're going to be re-chromed which should save my fingers a little lol

Edited by Voodoo Vix

Currently hung over in bed, wrecked.

Going out for a bagel, coffee and to find some new shoes for work in a bit.

:lol: Oh dear. I woke up with a slight buzzing headache too but hoping it will disappear later. ;)

Feeling better now.

Had a coffe, twix, flamming hot Monster Munch, sex twice and a browse of the net.

Ready to go now :teeth: .

:lol: Oh dear. I woke up with a slight buzzing headache too but hoping it will disappear later. ;)

sex twice and a browse of the net.

Rofl

Feeling better now.

Had a coffe, twix, flamming hot Monster Munch, sex twice and a browse of the net.

Ready to go now :teeth: .

Sounds like that's a winning hangover cure. :lol: I've had two cups of tea, an Aspirin, yoghurt, browse of the net and fully waxed the Zed. Still have a headache though. Going to see if some lunch now will sort that out. :D

Currently unsure of what to have for additional feed later though, there's a little Mexican place in Hammersmith that is looking good but if that turns out to look a bit ropey there's a fail safe called Bäkehaus that does German food which is understandably - great.

Spent yesterday setting up and filling up my new fish tank :)

Sent from the golf club...

:worthless:

Not finished yet, waiting for a centre piece, got to sort out the LED lighting, oh and remake the hood because I stuffed up the first one :blush:

Will it have a little bloke in one of the old skool diving suits with a big copper helmet (on his head)? They're ace.

• Like 1

Spent yesterday setting up and filling up my new fish tank :)

:worthless:

Not finished yet, waiting for a centre piece, got to sort out the LED lighting, oh and remake the hood because I stuffed up the first one :blush:

I told you not to nail it to the tank!