What are you currently doing / done / or thinking about doing ???

Suits

Well as you asked, my lass is in the bath, I'm going to order an Indian(takeaway, not child sex slave) for us both when she gets out.

After that I'm going to ride her like a spider monkey, kicking the back out of her like a mexican drug raid, finishing by drowning her face in my bollock batter, it will truly be awesome.

After that, I will fart loudly and high 5 myself for being awesome and if she moans in a bad way just once, I will do the same to her sister.

#Ilovesaturdays

#Teamawesome

• Like 1

Well as you asked, my lass is in the bath, I'm going to order an Indian(takeaway, not child sex slave) for us both when she gets out.

After that I'm going to ride her like a spider monkey, kicking the back out of her like a mexican drug raid, finishing by drowning her face in my bollock batter, it will truly be awesome.

After that, I will fart loudly and high 5 myself for being awesome and if she moans in a bad way just once, I will do the same to her sister.

#Ilovesaturdays

#Teamawesome

Under normal circumstances I'd call troll but knowing that it's Jewell and the fact that he used the phrase 'ride her like a spider monkey' I'm calling full scale ROFL! :lol:

#Ilovesaturdays

#Teamawesome

Under normal circumstances I'd call troll but knowing that it's Jewell and the fact that he used the phrase 'ride her like a spider monkey' I'm calling full scale ROFL! :lol:

Excellent. :lol:

Sitting in our hotel room in Dubai, waiting for er indoors to finish getting ready, thinking "why does she take so long.....and why has it been that the last 3 times I've come home from working away the alloys have been curbed?" Anyways she's ready now and it's ladies night so more money to spend on me!

Trains.

Stinking trains.

Nearly £5000 a year I pay for my season tikcet and it's rubbish. Total poo.

£5k? That's obscene, unless it's a carriage to yourself with a handpicked staff of Colombian mega babes and mild on tap and smoking permitted.

Been buying more fish stocking up for my new tank when it arrives :bounce:

We had a fish tank when I was a little one, seemed like the size of a bath when I was that age, it was big though, had its own stand and I had to grab a chair to stand on to look at the water beasties.

Not sure if it was heated or tropical or anything like that though.

Anyway, one day my old man said that my sister and I could pick some fish for the tank.

I picked these black things with big eyes bulging out of their head my sister probably picked something pretty. My old man picked what I can only describe from my childhood memories as a lobster that hid in a rock, maybe a freshwater crayfish or something.

The lobster proceeded to eat my fish periodically, one by one, over the course of the week I think.

Horrified I was and that will always be my first thought when ever anyone mentions or talks about a fish tank, lol.

£5k? That's obscene, unless it's a carriage to yourself with a handpicked staff of Colombian mega babes and mild on tap and smoking permitted.

Mental isn't it.

Depresses me sometimes knowing that £420 of my wages goes straight on that a month.

Although that's why I get London waiting I suppose.

And no, very rarely get a seat, they're always delayed and the best ones are probably about 10 years old minimum.

Don't envy you working in London at all. :lol:

Yeah, it's not the best to be honest, my job is great and I work in a great building but the foreigners (yes I'll say it) ruin it for me.

And the 3 hour commute a day.

I always thought I'd last working in the city for a longer time than I've been doing it currently until I'd had enough.

Don't envy you working in London at all. :lol:

Yeah, it's not the best to be honest, my job is great and I work in a great building but the foreigners (yes I'll say it) ruin it for me.

And the 3 hour commute a day.

I always thought I'd last working in the city for a longer time than I've been doing it currently until I'd had enough.

This is how I will now picture you going to work each day Suits. :lol:

packed-train-pakistan.jpg

• Like 1

Get a motorbike.

I used my bike to get from Weybridge, Surrey to London City Airport so right across the middle of London, would take me an hour on a bad day and 40 minutes riding like a ***** on a hot summers day.

Free parking and hassle free, plus you see some proper hilarious things.

Cost me £5000 all in but would last me 3 years that.

Mod it with some leather elbow patches B)

Hell yeah.

I'm a Government Compliance Auditor by profession, with a history of Health & Safety, so yeah, that would be BOSS.

I'll go for dark green, either tweed or seude (I'm not fussy) with light brown leather patches.

YES :teeth: .