What happens in Wales stays in Wales... and here, of course! :)

Adrian@TORQEN

Quite scandalous that an ex Wales organiser and the organiser of quite possibly the biggest zed meet on public roads in europe did not get an invite that weekend especially when just living 40 mins from the border! :surrender: I know my place these days ! :lol:

Quite scandalous that an ex Wales organiser and the organiser of quite possibly the biggest zed meet on public roads in europe did not get an invite that weekend especially when just living 40 mins from the border! :surrender: I know my place these days ! :lol:

Thought you had your car permanently sorned these days..........and only let it get wet when the garage roof leaked.........

• Like 1

Thought you had your car permanently sorned these days..........and only let it get wet when the garage roof leaked.........

Nope always sorned in October. :);) And if it was it would have been sold.

• 4 weeks later...