looking for a zed soon

Hi my names Rich

I have been looking at buying a 350z for a few weeks now so thought id join up on here. When my Civic is sold ill have about 6500 to play with. I went to the meet at Cosford yesterday (I came with Dave in the 370z) so have made my mind up I want one!

Hi my names Rich

I have been looking at buying a 350z for a few weeks now so thought id join up on here. When my Civic is sold ill have about 6500 to play with. I went to the meet at Cosford yesterday (I came with Dave in the 370z) so have made my mind up I want one!

Welcome Rich. I just sold my Civic and bought a Zed too. Best decision I ever made. What Civic do you have? I had an EP3 30th Anniversary Edition Type R and let me tell you the 350 is so much better imo. :yahoo:

I came from DC2. Having power on tap is awesome but it did take me a while to get used to not having my ears explode at 5k+ rpm!! (My DC2 exhaust was so loud!!). I dont think I would go back to vtec now.

Mine is aswell, well until i fitted the cat and a bigger silencer but now its soo slow! I was suprised how well the 370z revs and keeps the power all the way to the redline - hopefully the 350z is similar as ive never atually driven one lol

• Like 1

Hello and a belated :welcome: Rich. Thanks for coming to Cosford, hopefully see you in a Zed soon.

How's it going with the search and sale of the Civic?

I have seen a few Zeds which I like but not really been able to look properly yet - had no luck selling the Civic which has scuppered my chances of a Zed for now. As soon as it sells I can take a week off and go car hunting.