OHH YYESSSSS

Harryjax

• 4 months later...

My lowest quote for 2010 370 was £175 inc protected no claims somewhat cheaper than my 350.

Insurance never seams to make sense to me I now have a car that is twice the value of my previous car and an extra 50 bhp and the premium is half the price it was.

Was a very pleasant surprise.

My lowest quote for 2010 370 was £175 inc protected no claims somewhat cheaper than my 350.

Insurance never seams to make sense to me I now have a car that is twice the value of my previous car and an extra 50 bhp and the premium is half the price it was.

Was a very pleasant surprise.

Lucky for some !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2010 370z fully comp with wife as a named driver

£153 per year or £189 with protected no claims.

If your insurance is due try Churchill.

Ooh yesss.

You must live on a island with no other cars or people, try insuring it in London for that :scare:

When I took that policy I lived in Bristol.

I've since moved to trowbrige and when I rang them to change address they told me that they owed me a refund of £24 as it's cheaper area to insure.

Result.

It's been like an island with all the flooding around here. :lol::thumbs:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

31, 0pts, 10yrs no claims, garaged car.

I'm just under £700 as the cheapest I can find.

I put mine as parked on the street, and it lowered about £150. Give it a try for you. (Mine technically is parked on the street, so im not lying.

Also, adding on my girlfriend dropped it another £180 or so. Admiral have always been great for me!

Admiral for me too and good for declaring Mods. Used them for the last three years. Never go with there renewal quote though, came through this year at £700 (multicar ) did a new quote online and dropped £ 300 !

I did that and it came out dearer than my renewal, go figure :surrender:

Insurance is a funny old business, I haven't been able to understand it.

5-6yrs ago I had an Audi S3, which was cheaper to insure with my then girlfriend, whom had a smash 1yr prior and a DUI conviction 2.5yrs prior, than me alone. Eh?