Auto dimming rear mirror

N4eay

Comes as standard on my ancient jag, also have the optional extra of auto dimming wing mirrors as well. Not bad for a 15 year old car :grin: think there is one available in the USDM or JDM might be able to retro fit to a UKDM car

Not JDM.

You can buy aftermarket ones but its a headache to fit I'm sure I read.

BUT do some research it might be pretty easy.

I have auto dimming rear view mirror, auto dimming side mirrors, auto wipers, cornering headlights, corner lights, puddle lights, footwell lights, sill lights, auto open boot, heated and cooled seats and steering wheel to name but a few...

Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

You forgot the tweeed flat cap and pipe :bleh:

• Like 2

Cheers guys, yes have had a trawl on the net and found some info, mostly American. Just wondered if anyone on here had tried it. Yep, Nissan should have really added one of these as standard. Coming from a range of BMW's over the last 7 years, so getting use to the certain kit difference. Was please to see that the Z has heated and folding wing mirrors though! Plus every time I turn the key it makes me smile. :)

• Like 1

I have an auto tint rear view mirror. If a car is behind me with full beam on, it just looks like they have sidelights on.

Oh, hold on, that might be something to do with my dark tinted rear window. :teeth: