Out with the zed...

MrsNiki

image_zps3723b811.jpg

And here is the replacement...

It's not really a mean machine, but it does have a twin exhaust and spoiler :lol:

Needs must, cheap to run and all that, but I will miss my beast. Will be back in the game in a few years once house shopping is done and we are all settled.

I did however pull up next to one of these at traffic lights earlier whilst in the zed, and it had a Zimmer frame in the passenger seat, I didn't know whether to laugh or cry!! At least I know mine will fit when I get my 'comfortable and economical sensible car' :lol:

I will be watching on here with interest to see if Zak gets bought up by somebody who joins the forum!!

Hope you have more luck then my gf did with her one lol

Lots of problems and replacement engine on her 61 plate only had 9.000 miles on it developed piston slap :O

Also if you put your phone in the front compartment be careful it interferes with the radio and we have 4 head units replaced because it of it also had wiper fuse blow citroen had the car for 2 months sorting all the problems

They repalced the alloys as the diamond cut bit was pitting and new engine and full respray as started to rust

But there a nice car just hope you have a problem free one

Her ones up for sale picking up the new toy wensday next week for her 21st :)

All for a good cause Nikki, I am sure you will be back in a Zed or something similar one day, I am sure all the wonen on here only got a Zed because I had one and now I don't they are selling up as no point anymore.... I am so sorry to have broken so many hearts :cry:

Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

Yep a 1.6 HDi 110bhp DSport model.

Stuff will be going up for sale shortly :)

They are surprisingly nice to drive, best of the economical car range that's about right now :D

My mate test drove one and wont shut up about them. Must be pretty good.

I think they look pretty nice :thumbs:

Sent from the Jaaaaaag at the golf club

YAAAARRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPP

You dont have much luck with cars do you F4ABP

Mine have been ok its my gf jo's ds3 lol its going next week to be repalced by a much much faster toy that hopefully be ok :/ only time will tell i guess

We sold it for a bargain £8350 with new engine paint and alloys on a 61 plate replacement engine done just over 700 miles now but whole car is just iver 9000 miles

Just happy its going :) massive loss on cost was just over £18000 when new 2 years ago

But the relapcement is 425bhp of fun

Edited by F4ABP

SMD you are right, have you noticed the decline in girlies since you sold yours... Me, two bears, louise911 etc. :lol:

It is gonna be hard leaving Zak at the garage tomorrow, but Daz the DS3 is a nice little runaround and smart looking. It could have been worse, I could have picked one with a pink roof...

The good thing is I will still be on here, I may have got rid of the car but I'm not getting rid of my friends :teeth:

• Like 1

SMD you are right, have you noticed the decline in girlies since you sold yours... Me, two bears, louise911 etc. :lol:

Nice replacement :)

I've been out of the loop a bit on this forum, what's with all the sprinks ditching their zeds?!

S

Makes you wonder ha. We still have ours though Squee. :D

Probably better to be honest with yourself than hang on to something that doesn't make economic sense right now. There'll be plenty of options when you feel the time is right to come back. Maybe you'll jump to a 370 next time you're in the market for a Z :)