Wasso's Title...

HaydnH

:lol: I noticed this a couple of days ago and wondered the same. Think it may be something to do with the recent thrash leisurely drive they had through Wales. Could be wrong though. :shrug: Edited by 14N

Yaaaaaaarp isn't that what the big dullard bloke who plays Sandor Clegane in the Game of Thrones says in Hot Fuzz?!?!

Yep, I was thinking it was something to do with Ian being from up north (well, comparatively) rather than an exhaust note. ;)

Up North!!!!!!!!!! Give ovver he's from Middle (Earth) England. Not proper iron born like us true Northerners ;-)

Hot Fuzz was also set in the South West you plank! :lol:

Ha ha bit of Yaaaaaarp has never hurt anyone.

The Midlands Big One would of course happen the midlands Mark, not Wales. It would be a it double Dutch to have it in Wales.

Because of work commitments in London I've had Zero time to organise anything. On top of that I'm moving over the next three weeks away from the Brum area so I'll be relocating my services. This was another reason to get Ian in the gang to takeover once I've moved.

I'll probably do a Oxfordshire meet in November as a BBQ come firework display and a drive in the Cotswolds. My new journey to work will keep me and Suzi happy.

Yup the groooovy gang :lol:

Driving in this morning and see the badge of an Infinity in my mirror. Larger than a normal 35 so I of course worked out it was a 37 coupe. He wanted to have a little play so a short shift down and off we go. Pulled over as there was stationary traffic and pulled down is window "THAT sounds luuuuuuuuurvly" :teeth: teeth: teeth: teeth: teeth: teeth: teeth:

I think he was talking about my Yaaaaaaaaaaarp!

Then proceeded to discuss cars and that he had a 370 previously. Put a smile on my face this morning.

Edited by Wasso