Luke's "yep that's it,no more after this...oh wait" build

laidbackluke

Hi All :)

I've owned my 350z since July, after saving my ass of at work and making a tidy profit on my previous car :)

Here's a photo of how it looked when i picked it up from the garage

d4i5.png

8w72.png

Over the last month or so it's undergone quite a few changes:

- Rota Grid 18's

- Driftworks Steering wheel and removable boss

- various engine bay bits and new strut brace

- JWT pop charger

- front splitter

there's a few more that i cant really remember of the top of my head however when i get some time later today I will post up some photos of how the car looks now :)

Until I do the outside shots here's a quick one of how the engine bay currently looks :)

n1c4.jpg

Hopefully by the weekend will have a nice shiny carbon engine cover and Berk Z tube to finish it off.

I still have a few things that i want to put on the car, such as:

- coilovers

- Nismo v2 front bumper with canards

- side steps

- OEM spoiler

- spacers

- Remap

and some form of rear bumper/diffuser or spats, havent made my mind up yet!

any comments or suggestions always welcome :)

thanks for the warm welcome to the forum too!

• 2 weeks later...

So i spent this Saturday up at the infamous Zed Shed getting my coilovers and side steps fitted.

tvsx.jpg

I got the seal of approval too :lol:

qfvo.jpg

c2no.jpg

It was really nice to meet some faces from the forum, and can safely say you couldn't ask for a nicer bunch of people :) Buster very kindly sacrificed his Saturday to sort my car out for me, so HUGE thank you's to him!

So here's a few of the finished product! next up is a play around with the tyre sizes and maybe bring the front down a touch (Sorry Buster haha!)

3xin.jpg

pk61.jpg

Also due to a wet Sunday i couldn't get on with spraying the door handles, so instead nipped out and took a few photos of the zed and the interior too :)

d4xu.jpg

mf2e.jpg

rple.jpg

Really happy with the progress! the sidesteps transform the whole car although i keep hitting them when i get out the car :scare:

Another quick update, bought a new head unit yesterday, and thanks to Buster had it fitted! really happy with it, and i finally have digital radio! :D

large_avh-x3500dab_hero.jpg

turns out Buster had his work cut out for him with the old one.....wires galore!!! but as per usual he came out victorious!

Also went to town with a rattle can and re-sprayed my handles, strut bar and badges a nice matte black :)

• 1 month later...