Sarnie at the Lambo Garage?

MarkW

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one. Get it bought Sarnie mate.... :thumbs:

PS: Buying new wheels seems to be the kiss of death for Zed ownership. I sold my GT4 about a month after fitting new wheels. The missus was livid...:lol:

Just got quoted £4815 by Admiral for insurance :blush: I don't even want to type what the other quoted :scare:

:lol:

Thats a bit excessive. Elephant quoted me £1800 on a Murcielago last year :p Obviously I have not had the chance to follow it up yet :cry:

Just got quoted £4815 by Admiral for insurance :blush: I don't even want to type what the other quoted :scare:

:lol:

Thats a bit excessive. Elephant quoted me £1800 on a Murcielago last year :p Obviously I have not had the chance to follow it up yet :cry:

Elephant have always been @*!# for me. I'm sure they quoted me over £1800 for the zed? :blush: I do have an SP30 and a SP50 though :dry:

Elephant/Bell/Admiral are the only companies that will insure me on the Z :dry:

Why? Do you live in Beirut? :wacko:

Its all down to age. All the major companies want you to be over 25 for the Z :thumbdown:

The admiral group will insure me on pretty much anything though :teeth:

Elephant/Bell/Admiral are the only companies that will insure me on the Z :dry:

Why? Do you live in Beirut? :wacko:

Its all down to age. All the major companies want you to be over 25 for the Z :thumbdown:

The admiral group will insure me on pretty much anything though :teeth:

I'm only 27 :blush:

Sarnie what about getting the insurance in your parents name and still claim no claims under your own name at the same time? Direct Line does that. My mum takes delivery from Project Khan of her new 911 Turbo 997 and she is getting me and my brother insured on it and it didnt work out that much :thumbs::thumbs:

To be fair, it means the zed may be up for sale in the near future which is going to be a massive wrench :cry:

I'm testing driving an eGear Gallardo to see if I like it or want a straight manual. :)

Dont you need to keep the Zed as a 'sensible' runabout? Youre not going to use the lambo every day are you?? :scare:

To be fair, it means the zed may be up for sale in the near future which is going to be a massive wrench :cry:

I'm testing driving an eGear Gallardo to see if I like it or want a straight manual. :)

Dont you need to keep the Zed as a 'sensible' runabout? Youre not going to use the lambo every day are you?? :scare:

I'd love to keep the zed but the money from it is going to make up a part of the money I will be putting down :headhurt:

And no, I won't be using the lambo everyday :surrender: Probably gonna buy a diesel 3 series, A4, merc or the like for the daily chore :)

I'd love to keep the zed but the money from it is going to make up a part of the money I will be putting down :headhurt:

And no, I won't be using the lambo everyday :surrender: Probably gonna buy a diesel 3 series, A4, merc or the like for the daily chore :)

So you will be swapping your daily drive in the Zed for a soot-chucker!! Get a 911 GT3 instead and use it every day :teeth:

(Only joking mate - jealous really, I love lambos B) )

I'll keep my eyes open for you on Sat AM as I might be in the area :D

911 GT3 for 74k white with the red would be sweet, rapid and could use it for everyday not a bad idea ;)

But its a Porsche :yuck:

AND? there awesome!

Whichever you get, i hope it goes well. :thumbs: I can only dream of the cars you can afford.

911 GT3 for 74k white with the red would be sweet, rapid and could use it for everyday not a bad idea ;)

AND? there awesome!

Whichever you get, i hope it goes well. :thumbs: I can only dream of the cars you can afford.

I just don't like Porsche's for some reason. I have no logical explanation other than I don't want one. In my opinion they are great cars, for other people to own. It might be that I see about 15 911's a day plus a zillion boxters :blush:

AND? there awesome!

I just don't like Porsche's for some reason. I have no logical explanation other than I don't want one. In my opinion they are great cars, for other people to own. It might be that I see about 15 911's a day plus a zillion boxters :blush:

Are you rellated to Jeremy Clarkson? :p

I'm with Sarnie on the Porsche's. See them every day in Dubin. Nobody notices them. I firmly believe the Boxster should of been replaced with the Cayman although I understand they were increasing the lineup. The only one that interests me is the GT.

On Sunday, returning to Dublin, got stuck behind an 18 wheeler near my place on a road that barely has room for two cars. Behind me appears a 03 white import Z. I had an immediate desire to sell my Z and get something more exclusive. Imagine how I'd feel in a Porsche. Not the GT of course. ;)

I agree on the Porchse front. I've never been comfortable in owning one. I even pushed myself and test drove a 997 Carrera S before buying the Bimmer, but felt what's all the fuss about. Crap sound from the engine too....and it's in the wrong place. Preferred the Maser TBH and nearly biught one, but went for a more sensible car in the end. Mind you, just been invited to the launch of the Maser Gran Turismo in London...B)

Luv a Lambo though, especially the Mercialargo....now I bet that's spelt wrong...:lol: