Sarnie at the Lambo Garage?

MarkW

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fair enough, still the ones seeking "your type of mortgages" surely should be advised otherwise in the first place?

ie get a 115% mortgage, house market slows down (or even worse crashes) and their curcumnstances change that they can't afford the repayments... bye bye house! :surrender:

PS in that case do they owe the mortgage lender the extra 15% on top of the value of the house, or is it a lender's own risk that they take when they lend the money?

fair enough, still the ones seeking "your type of mortgages" surely should be advised otherwise in the first place?

ie get a 115% mortgage, house market slows down (or even worse crashes) and their curcumnstances change that they can't afford the repayments... bye bye house! :surrender:

PS in that case do they owe the mortgage lender the extra 15% on top of the value of the house, or is it a lender's own risk that they take when they lend the money?

All clients are made fully aware of the implications of there borrowings be it at 80%, 95% or 125%.

If you borrow 115% then you are starting in negative equity, and yes if the market crashes they will fall further into that. If there circumstances change then yes its by bye house but thats applicable to any mortgage at any level of lending.

Yes the clients would still owe the lender the further 15%. Technically speaking a 115% mortgage is not entirely secured against the property. 95% will be in the form of a mortgage (secured against the property) and the remaining 20% is effecitively a personal loan (therefore unsecured) given to the clients on the same term and interest rate as the mortgage.

So even though you can borrow 115% of what the properties worth, only 95% will be secured against the property. Interestingly this means you can actually remortgage just the 95% element to a different lender and still have the other 20% with the original lender but it starts to get a bit messy..........

Mortgage Class is now dismissed............. :)

Guest prescience
in short: aim to have no mortgage in the first place, nevermind Lambos ;):teeth:

I'm with you there - boring or not :teeth: but at Liam's age (and yours), why not?

fair play, personally I would only buy it if I had money coming out of my ears though.

I think Sarnie has :blush:

his nose is touching the ceiling at nights , he has that much money in his mattress :teeth:

Get it bought Sarnie, you only come this way once ;)

Too true mate :)

Logistically speaking its going to be a while before i'm in it. First of all I have to sell my car :cry: and then I have to find the right lambo at the right price although these two steps may end up being the other way round.

:thumbs:

I've spotted this one today:

http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/181328.htm

Can't decide if the rims are better than the 'normal' silver ones?

Sarnie just get it bought! You sound the same as I did about getting a Zed. Sounds like you know how much it will really cost and that you can afford it, so go get it! As the others say, you only live once.

So you say you promised yourself a Lambo before you were 30.... how about promising me an Aston before I'm 30? You get 5yrs :teeth:

Just do it!

Chill winston!!!!

These things take time. I don't envisage me being in one for a month or two yet. As your aware, selling a car is not easy :blush:

I know mate, you know im inpatient! lol :surrender:

how about promising me an Aston before I'm 30? You get 5yrs :teeth:

I can get you an Aston by the end of next month :thumbs:

You just might have to remortgage your house thats all :lol:

Go for it Sarnie. If you can afford to get yourself into one, and still have the lifestyle that supports it then perfect. Don't wanna be rolling up to the Beefeater in it now do you!! ;):p

how about promising me an Aston before I'm 30? You get 5yrs :teeth:

I can get you an Aston by the end of next month :thumbs:

You just might have to remortgage your house thats all :lol:

See, now theres the problem, I dont have a house yet :p

Not sure the missus would like to double our mortgage for me to have one either. Although she didnt want me to get a zed and now she loves it, hmmmmmm

I use a broker for my car insurance. They get a discount. Granted every renewal they quote the same figure as the system is automated but when I call they go to work and sort it out. One year I was quoted €1500. Broker rang a director in the insurance company and he said quote me €1200. The same insurance company wont even quote me through their web site.

All clients are made fully aware of the implications of there borrowings be it at 80%, 95% or 125%.

If you borrow 115% then you are starting in negative equity, and yes if the market crashes they will fall further into that. If there circumstances change then yes its by bye house but thats applicable to any mortgage at any level of lending.

Yes the clients would still owe the lender the further 15%. Technically speaking a 115% mortgage is not entirely secured against the property. 95% will be in the form of a mortgage (secured against the property) and the remaining 20% is effecitively a personal loan (therefore unsecured) given to the clients on the same term and interest rate as the mortgage.

So even though you can borrow 115% of what the properties worth, only 95% will be secured against the property. Interestingly this means you can actually remortgage just the 95% element to a different lender and still have the other 20% with the original lender but it starts to get a bit messy..........

Mortgage Class is now dismissed............. :)

If people want to take risks as long as they are fully advised I don't see a problem. :thumbs:

Lamborghini have put the steering wheel on upside down! I wouldn't trust them mate, go for a Porsche! haha only messing. You've made a great choice. I think the Black wheels look much better and are certainly more agressive. You need your Lambo to stand out from others and be alittle individual. Tubi exhaust too B) Can i bag shotgun when you get it? ;) Although im pretty sure i'm 150th on the list!