Preparing for a beast of a commute.

Faraz

Good luck with getting 30 MPG, here's my consumption figures

y4y8ege4.jpg

a best of 19? Jeez, are your local roads one way and have pits? Even I can manage mid twenties? although recent was sitting around the 24 for around town / b roads.

London Traffic mostly and the occasional motorway trip. :scare: :scare:

I struggle to get 300 mile to a tank!! :surrender:

Most of my miles are sat in traffic on the way to work and back mind, then on the weekend I tend to drive it a little enthusicsticly on some local country roads.

I sometimes wonder while I'm sat in traffic on a monday morning if theres any point in owning a car like this.

Normally come the weekend it all makes sense.

4 tanks of petrol every 3 weeks :scare: better you than me :p

Soon adds up. When I was using my zed for my daily commute to work & back it was costing me nearly £500 a month purely on super unleaded.... I worked out it would be cheaper to actually rent a flat near where I work in the week!

• Like 1

A 21 year old driving economically on the motorway in a sports car? Do you people all still believe in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy too? :blink:

:lol:

I will!

Used to having big bikes since 17 so all cars feel slow in comparison. :p

Billy Bullshite!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

A 21 year old driving economically on the motorway in a sports car? Do you people all still believe in Santa Claus and the tooth fairy too? :blink:

22 Here, owned the Zed now 4 days, this is my 1st week seeing how the fuel is going on a straight motorway trip to work - 12 Miles each way every day, 60-40 chance on heavy traffic, I've learnt I can no longer have a heavy foot on my journeys to and from lol, but hai ho love the car, does the job when I want it to ;)

I struggle to get 300 mile to a tank!! :surrender:

Most of my miles are sat in traffic on the way to work and back mind, then on the weekend I tend to drive it a little enthusicsticly on some local country roads.

I sometimes wonder while I'm sat in traffic on a monday morning if theres any point in owning a car like this.

Normally come the weekend it all makes sense.

Can't agree more...This car is not for traffic...I go mad if I stay in traffic for more than 15min...Start stop all the time...mine is manual..

Edited by Dashurik

Forget the costs, going to Dundee once a week would, for me, have to be to collect a lottery win, my God, if you can afford the fuel/car/insurance, surely you can afford one of the uni's in Edinburgh or Glasgow.

As for "stay there and enjoy the lifestyle", obviously never lived in Dundee, jings, crivvens, help m'boab, it's dire.

Forget the costs, going to Dundee once a week would, for me, have to be to collect a lottery win, my God, if you can afford the fuel/car/insurance, surely you can afford one of the uni's in Edinburgh or Glasgow.

As for "stay there and enjoy the lifestyle", obviously never lived in Dundee, jings, crivvens, help m'boab, it's dire.

Stay in Glasgow? That crack your smoking working?

Dundee is the city of angles. Good people who don't sing when they speak.

Look mate, if you move to Glasgow, you'll not have to share shoes, that sells it to me.

If you move to Dundee, you will have to speak proper English.

LOL I know in Glasgow you guys have too many shoes. They are always tied and thrown over lampposts and wires.

largest.JPG

Oi Georgie boy - you're only allowed to say that about the mickey mouse uni - Abertay ... and when was the last time you were out over here?! :p

I'm in dundee almost every other day and it makes me sooo sad! Such a sad place to be lol. The parking wardens are complete knobs! Almost everytime i'm up there i get a ticket! In glasgow loading bays mean, free parking for vans. In dundee loading bays are loading bays. 10 mins 1sec and you have a ticket :lol:

I'm in dundee almost every other day and it makes me sooo sad! Such a sad place to be lol. The parking wardens are complete knobs! Almost everytime i'm up there i get a ticket! In glasgow loading bays mean, free parking for vans. In dundee loading bays are loading bays. 10 mins 1sec and you have a ticket :lol:

With work or in general? If its just cos your here we should have a mini meet.

Edited by Dblock