Ebay Fraudster

Cozzi

I managed to get in contact on facebook to this response before instantly blocking me.

It would be useful now finding someone who may know him or have friends in common to find out if its him lying or it could be his dad doing it in his name, either way its not going to be forgotten.

"who exactly are you and what are you on about.......

maybe you have me mixed up with someone else or my dad maybe?"

Edited by Cozzi

I managed to get in contact on facebook to this response before instantly blocking me.

It would be useful now finding someone who may know him or have friends in common to find out if its him lying or it could be his dad doing it in his name, either way its not going to be forgotten.

"who exactly are you and what are you on about.......

maybe you have me mixed up with someone else or my dad maybe?"

Didn't expect him to admit it on FB..stick his mugshot on Twitter and ask it anybody knows him or anything about him.. :thumbs:

Be interesting to see what comes of this one. Hate scumbags like this. If that is the guy on facebook he looks about 8 stone wet through so will probably fill his pants if anyone turned up at his door. Good luck with it all.

He was apparently in the Army and don't forget that chest tattoo :surrender:

Be interesting to see what comes of this one. Hate scumbags like this. If that is the guy on facebook he looks about 8 stone wet through so will probably fill his pants if anyone turned up at his door. Good luck with it all.

He was apparently in the Army and don't forget that chest tattoo :surrender:

Doesnt Justin Bieber have a chest tattoo also?! :lol:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
^^ Check the previous page WhackyWill. Look's like the eBay fraudster has taken a bit of a kickin'. :lol: Nothing he doesn't deserve from the sound's of things though. ;)

I think he specifically meant what happened to Vlad

Oh. :lol:

oh nothing happenned to me lol Im just happy that waste of space got some beating :)

Plus 1. Nice to know Karma does come for those that deserve it. ;)

• 3 months later...

Recently I have become the 'victim' of internet/ebay fraud.

I found a set of seats suitable for the Zed, spoke to the seller who seemed very genuine, provided proof of his address based on his name twice, spoke on the phone, gave me lots of details.

I foolishly paid for the item outside of ebay for speed and because he asked me too, and after buying car parts for the last 5-6 years online with no trouble ever, I was obviously too trustworthy.

There are many trustworthy people out there, and a select few ****ing up the system.

I paid £350 for the seats (could have been worse) to then find out he regularly sells cars and parts, which he doesn't own, and then drops off the face of the earth.

I have found posts generally dotted about the internet after doing some digging, and him openly admitting on facebook about owing people £1000's for FAKE parts and cars. I should have done the digging before buying the item.

His name is John Varney, Lives in Ladywell, Livingstone, Scotland.

I have bank account details, age, contact number, email etc etc

I have spoken with the police, trading standards, and action fraud who have all taken details but Im a bit unhappy with the lack of response/effort. This happened on Saturday and I haven't heard anything back as of yet.

Now without saying the obvious and driving up there to give him a piece of my mind, which trust me at the moment would provide the most satisfaction, does anyone have any advise to help this situation?

Glad I got it all off my chest....

do you have the eb name for this guy, i might have dealt with him somewhere else. i need to find this guy!

Well im living in scotland now, ladywell and quentin rise is within 1mile of my parents house. Obviously i cant go fight him or anything, but if you guys are looking for info if he still stays there, drop pm with info you have of his location, any facebook links etc and ill go get some accurate info. pm me with the details, p.s. im not a hitman so dont ask me to go kick his door in and ask for your money :lol: but ill give info in the legal form ^^

Im sure last time this came up he was a friend on my facebook, but i dont know 90% of my facebook friends, i just accept so i look really popular :p send me facebook link, ill have a look at photos and should be able to pinpoint him