Ebay Fraudster

Cozzi

Ring your bank and ask them to recall the transaction? Say you sent it to the wrong account by accident. I think they can do this as my employer paid me to an old bank account which is still open but I have no access to, they were able to recall it and pay me to the correct account.
this will not work as you have payed in money to him so it is his now and if your back takes it back the are stealing off him . If a bank pays money in to the wrong account there can't just draw it back out because they will be stealing as well :-( they could only do what they did to you because the other back is in your name so you can't steal from your self

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only way you can beat a fraudster is to personally sue him privately, and a private investigation, this is very expensive, especially if you loose! More something a company would do if someone has stole a hella lot of money!! That's why the small scammers will always win! Even if they are stupid! And give out all there information!

Edited by Jay-350z

The only way you can beat a fraudster is to personally sue him privately, and a private investigation, this is very expensive, especially if you loose! More something a company would do if someone has stole a hella lot of money!! That's why the small scammers will always win! Even if they are stupid! And give out all there information!

You could also beat a fraudster with a big stick???? not that I would condone violence. :blush:

You could also beat a fraudster with a big stick???? not that I would condone violence. :blush:

I do :)