Simple club stickers

theheff

Two things, firstly, mods, site owner, whoever needs to be asked. Are there any issues with us having some stickers made up with the web site, club name on. And also, this may be the wrong area so if it is would you mind moving it to wherever would be more appropriate..

If there are no issues, I have spoke to RTbiscuit and he is happy to sort something for us. He mentioned maybe a small design fee. What I think would be good is anyone who is interested a) putting there name on the list and B) putting some ideas up on here.

This is an idea I had, using the 3 squatpres from the zed logo but in a slightly different way, similar lay out to the r32 owners club sticker which has inspired this thread.

1) theheff

75a7f466e329075b9858fed320868d0a_zps47a7d497.jpg

Obviously rt will do a much more professional job than me.

So guys, all ideas on here and we can give it to rt to mess about with

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Guys,

Rich has got back to me with some ideas.

I personally like no. 1 and no. 3.

simpleclublogo_zpsa0e324f8.jpg

No.1 is my favourite

Think number 3 I'd move the -uk.com bit so each part, was half the height of the 350z bit and not in the indent of the zed.

What's people's thoughts, any other ideas?

Edited by theheff

Number 2 is the best by some margin, out of those four.

First one is too squashed, third looks ungainly and plain, fourth has three different fonts. Second one gives prominence to the Z logo, whilst remaining compact and easy on the eye. Actually, I'd go as far to say that the second one is probably one of the best logos I've ever seen for any club. :)

Number 2 is the best by some margin, out of those four.

First one is too squashed, third looks ungainly and plain, fourth has three different fonts. Second one gives prominence to the Z logo, whilst remaining compact and easy on the eye. Actually, I'd go as far to say that the second one is probably one of the best logos I've ever seen for any club. :)

The fonts look the same to me in all 4