Grand Theft Auto V & Online game - Spoiler ALERT !!!!

mattross1313

Picked it up on Sat played for an hour, sat down to have a session yesterday and its ****ed! cleared teh cache, wiped the game from the hdd resinstalled still wont play. Just sits at the loading screen for ever! game is going back POS!

PS3 or XBox? Mine seemed to take forever to load first time on the PS3, like 30 minutes or so!!

I'm on the last mission, I might restart it after and do it again.

I finished it yesterday, apart from me missing making a ton of money through the franklin/lester missions I don't see much point in me restarting, you can replay the missions anyway and there's still loads of stuff for me to do (boring collect the parts/stunt jump crap though).

Im sure i read somewhere there are 700 missions but how many you actually have to do to complete story mode, im not sure.

My issues are on my xbox 360. Gonna take the discs back tonight and see if they'll give me a refund/exchange...

Exchange! It's worth it :)

sales have just reached 1 billion $ :scare:

Only 1.57M copies sold in the UK, though. Not really that far ahead of the previous best-selling game, BLOPS2 at 1.41M.

Well that was Rockstars goal. CoD BO2 made $1 billion in 15 days, Rockstar wanted to beat that record, hence them releasing GTA 5 15 days before CoD Ghost is released on Oct 1st.

And they are also hoping to lure the online crowd on Oct 1st since GTA Online will be open, again in an attempt to steal CoD Ghost's potential thunder.

sales have just reached 1 billion $ :scare:

Only 1.57M copies sold in the UK, though. Not really that far ahead of the previous best-selling game, BLOPS2 at 1.41M.

Well that was Rockstars goal. CoD BO2 made $1 billion in 15 days, Rockstar wanted to beat that record, hence them releasing GTA 5 15 days before CoD Ghost is released on Oct 1st.

And they are also hoping to lure the online crowd on Oct 1st since GTA Online will be open, again in an attempt to steal CoD Ghost's potential thunder.

I know for sure I can't afford both games. Hoping my friend who works at activision can get me a copy! :lol:

Well, just before I went to steal the fighter jet, there was a random event on my airfield.

Blue dot popped up on my mini map, so I went to investigate.

There was a 4x4 parked up with nobody to be seen. I approach cautiously and then out of nowhere I get tazered and knocked out.

Next thing I know I wake up on train tracks in the desert, naked except for my y-fronts and shoes and all Trevor says is

"Argh....not this again"

Ah that explains it :lol:

Possibly the best screenshot I've seen! How on earth did you get the shark there?!?

Brilliant isn't it, the look on Trevor's face is gold :lol: .

I'm afraid I can't claim ownership to this marvel though :( , I spotted it elsewhere and thought I'd post here to share it with you guys.