Any Spurs fans visit the Lane often.....

sidewayz350z

Not top four but still thought of as one of the top clubs and exciting to watch.....that must really get up those gunners noses.

Always a yid mate.

and more importantly, the number of Spurs fans doesn't change with the closing of each season.

Yeah I have been there through thin and thinner :lol:

• Like 1

Not top four but still thought of as one of the top clubs and exciting to watch.....that must really get up those gunners noses.

Always a yid mate.

and more importantly, the number of Spurs fans doesn't change with the closing of each season.

I remember when my dad had to take me to the spurs shop to buy a new shirt as none of the sports shops round us were selling them! I also remember having to pay for names on shirts by the letter, I wanted to get Sheringham but I could only afford to get Fox :lol:

It's not all been Jesus juice and cupcakes for me either.

I can remember the last time Spurs finished above Arsenal, all be it I was 10.

I've just been lucky to have my team hit the big time for a period of time.

Always a yid mate.

I remember when my dad had to take me to the spurs shop to buy a new shirt as none of the sports shops round us were selling them! I also remember having to pay for names on shirts by the letter, I wanted to get Sheringham but I could only afford to get Fox :lol:

Ruel fox was a legend but I was Ginola and Lineker fan :) I remember buying the lineker quaser boots when they came out :) those were the days ;)

Always a yid mate.

Ruel fox was a legend but I was Ginola and Lineker fan :) I remember buying the lineker quaser boots when they came out :) those were the days ;)

Ginola was immense, I tried to grow my hair like him until my brother told me only French men were allowed that style (or lack of!).... Never should have listened to him :lol:

Awesome to see so many Spurs on here, and the generosity on show. :thumbs: Wouldn't see that with some other teams :stir: It's a bit of a mission down from Blackpool, but this sounds like too good an opportunity to miss.

It was Gascoigne, Lineker and Italia '90 that got me into football as a kid. Cos none of my family were footie fans I didn't have a club pushed on me. All my mates were Liverpool and United fans, even as a youngster I knew there was something wrong with them, so I picked Spurs. Been in love ever since.

I don't think Tottenham or arsenal will get top 4 this year if I'm honest it's will be Liverpool

:lol:

Yeah because the one thing that stopped them breaking into the top 4 last years was not selling Ratface and not buying a load of obscure kack foreign players for vast sums of money.

Just think what they can do this year without him!

RatFace won't go anywhere I feel.

Liverpool will dig their heels in and make him stay. Rightfully so in some sense as he has a contract with them.

If you can handle the baggage RatFace brings, then you've got a top top footballer that will get you 20 goals a season.

It's not all been Jesus juice and cupcakes for me either.

I can remember the last time Spurs finished above Arsenal, all be it I was 10.

I've just been lucky to have my team hit the big time for a period of time.

Hope we hit the big time and win nothing for 10 years :dry:

I meant that I've been able to go too, watch and witness the greatest period my club have ever had.

You've not got a hope in hell of getting anywhere near winning the league.

You would love to have anything like the history Arsenal have.

In fact, you'd even have the more recent last 10 years than your own.

The fact that Arsenal have had a disastrous last decade of football and it's still better than yours speaks volumes.

I remember when the premier league didn`t exist and spurs went down to division 2.

Those were sad times so finishing 5th or 6th or 7th in the top flight is all good.

We can be 3-1 up with 5 mins on the clock and still end up losing.

Its always edge of the seat stuff so such a good feeling every game we win.

Its just great that every season we are considered to be a possible top four even though its so difficult to finish there and we usually don`t.

Always a threat.

I meant that I've been able to go too, watch and witness the greatest period my club have ever had.

You've not got a hope in hell of getting anywhere near winning the league.

You would love to have anything like the history Arsenal have.

In fact, you'd even have the more recent last 10 years than your own.

The fact that Arsenal have had a disastrous last decade of football and it's still better than yours speaks volumes.

I know plenty of Arsenal fans and they are FAR from happy about ghd last few seasons but hey if your happy just to be better than us then I am happy for you :)

You were a big club but slipping away, we are hoping to bridge the gap, I wouldn't say that CL football year after year has helped you keep your best players any more than just missing out has enabled us to.

As for History :lol:

I just love football and the banter :thumbs:

I remember when the premier league didn`t exist and spurs went down to division 2.

Those were sad times so finishing 5th or 6th or 7th in the top flight is all good.

We can be 3-1 up with 5 mins on the clock and still end up losing.

Its always edge of the seat stuff so such a good feeling every game we win.

Its just great that every season we are considered to be a possible top four even though its so difficult to finish there and we usually don`t.

Always a threat.

Yep never boring that's for sure :lol:

Tell me about it, got a few at work like that, when they try joining in the banter and you ask if they've ever been to old Trafford they quickly run away, best thing is when they ask have I ever been to Stamford Bridge and the reply is yes I'm a member and a few friends and family are season ticket holders so I'm there about 25 games a season :lol: