Quite annoyed about this.

AJRFulton

So you're an angry man.

I think it just invites trouble to be honest. Why not park at the end of the empty row instead?

Indeed.

What invites trouble ??

I do, the picture is me, parked up, at the very back of Tesco so that no one dings my car.

I don't see what you're failing to understand here, in a thread about car parks and parking dings.

If you really think I go around chopping people in the throat, then, lol, it was just an expression of rage for these sort of things.

End them with a swift chop to the throat.

Its the only way.

I ONLY park like this.

null-55.jpg

Yeah, I always try to park well away from any other cars too but come back to it and find some idiots parked 6 inches away in an otherwise empty car park !!

That parking needs nuking from orbit.

Horrendous regardless of the fact that the bit your in is empty!

Normally I do park out the way, but..... it's one of the biggest supermarkets in Glasgow, located in a prime spot in the city, at 3pm on a Saturday afternoon.... The whole car park is busy. I had to drive about a fair bit before finding a space.

I was only in the shop for 5 minutes, getting some drink for the BBQ I was going to, it was just a quick visit to the shop.

That parking needs nuking from orbit.

Horrendous regardless of the fact that the bit your in is empty!

Cool story bro.

You should have seen the way I drifted into it, drunk and without my seatbelt on.

:lol: epic misuse of the meme.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cool%20story%20bro

No story there my little lamb.......just a comment regarding the parking that looks like its been executed by a brain damaged lemming who's had his entire left hand cut off, is also a thalidomide and hasn't actually passed his driving test.

How's that for a story yo?

http://www.urbandict...=cool story bro

No story there my little lamb.......just a comment regarding the parking that looks like its been executed by a brain damaged lemming who's had his entire left hand cut off, is also a thalidomide and hasn't actually passed his driving test.

No, no, I did genuinely think that it went nowhere and was uninteresting :) .

Your new one however, about rats and disabled people is much better, don't let me stop you, please.

I remember coming out from training a few years ago and there was a guy chatting away to his friend whilst leaning on my passengers door!

It was only a Hyundai coupe, but it was newish and my pride and joy. I started shouting at him from 200 yards away! I thought to myself, don't do it, don't do it, but it was like an out the body experience for me.

Edited by stuarty

http://www.urbandict...=cool story bro

No, no, I did genuinely think that it went nowhere and was uninteresting :) .

Your new one however, about rats and disabled people is much better, don't let me stop you, please.

Christ I can tell your going to be hard work......I'll define the word story for you instead then

sto·ry 1 (stôr, str)

n. pl. sto·ries

1. An account or recital of an event or a series of events, either true or fictitious, as:

a. An account or report regarding the facts of an event or group of events:

b. An anecdote

c. A lie:

As you can see from my original post there was neither account nor recital

Was it perhaps an observation?

ob·ser·va·tion (bzr-vshn)

n.

a. The act or faculty of observing.

b. The fact of being observed.

a. The act of noting and recording something, such as a phenomenon, with instruments.

b. The result or record of such notation: a meteorological observation.

3. A comment or remark.

4. An inference or a judgment that is acquired from or based on observing.

God damn it NO......but young suits fear not this has been useful because it leads us forward with point 3 and your lesson continues.....a comment or remark.

com·ment (kmnt)

n.

a. A written note intended as an explanation, illustration, or criticism of a passage in a book or other writing; an annotation.

b. A series of annotations or explanations.

a. A statement of fact or opinion, especially a remark that expresses a personal reaction or attitude.

b. An implied conclusion or judgment: a novel that is a comment on contemporary lawlessness.

But wait! @*!# the bed I think we've been lead further down the rabbit hole..........point 1 a criticism. Read on my little lemming

crit·i·cism (krt-szm)

n.

1. The act of criticizing, especially adversely.

2. A critical comment or judgment.

a. The practice of analyzing, classifying, interpreting, or evaluating literary or other artistic works.

b. A critical article or essay; a critique.

c. The investigation of the origin and history of literary documents; textual criticism.

And here endeth the lesson and observation? Maybe. A comment or remark? Possibly. A criticism? there or there abouts......but what we can derive is that it is not, in any way, absolutely conclusively.....a frigging story!

• Like 2

Well at least you used one meme right :lol:

I suppose my first Internets lesson is free then, whats the recurring cost ??

Tell me cousin, why Lemmings ?

All my lessons are free my man......I'm like a god damn self funding charity!

Honestly (like really honestly).....I have an unnatural obsession and affinity with rodents and the lemming with its carefree attitude to risk sprang immediately to mind when I saw that you'd parked across 2 spaces.

Problem is no matter how much you've clearly gone to some lengths to:

A)protect your car

B)protect it without causing a single other soul inconvenience

People (by people i mean the braindead detritus of society that we have to live amongst) will spy that parking, misunderstand why and hate you for it .......or worse park next to you just to **** you off. It's almost inviting damage on. It's annoying me and I know the benign intention behind it!

People enlarge are retards Suits.....never underestimate the power of the collective retard.

• Like 1

I always park at the back of supermarket car parks, except for one time I stuck it close to the door (very much like the OP's pic) as I was going to be sitting in it programming my new Bluetooth adaptor while the missus ran in to the store to pick up a few essentials.

Honestly, I must have only been sat there three minutes and I got hit once by the door from one woman's car, nearly hit again by another woman who saw me sitting there but nearly got caught out by her 'springy' door hinge, and I also got a foul mouthful from a charva scumbag couple when they saw me looking at them and their huge brood struggling out of their sh1tbox that had pulled up to my right. "Don't worry, we'll not hit your effin car. It's sh!t anyway" I seem to recall they said.

I immediately moved to my usual spot.

Edited by Dalos

Agreed parking like an idiot even in an empty car park invites trouble, after all if its empty why not park properly?

To irritate you.

Seeing as though my parking outside of the lines on this occasion has caused such a stir, I've thought long and hard about that day and the circumstances around it.

IIRC, this may have been the day after I'd just bought the car, the night before.

Again, looking in the paintwork reflections, the car park does appear to be empty, however I can't confirm that I went into, nor can I say that the store was even open.

I think I just popped in to get a quick snap to send to the lads or for a pee in the bush.

If idiocy dictates that I want to protect my new found purchase, while not to the detriment of anyone else, then yes, I'm an idiot I suppose.

Lemmings was awesome.

OP - Sorry about this dude, looks like it escalated a bit quickly.

:teeth:

Agreed parking like an idiot even in an empty car park invites trouble, after all if its empty why not park properly?

To irritate you.

Seeing as though my parking outside of the lines on this occasion has caused such a stir, I've thought long and hard about that day and the circumstances around it.

IIRC, this may have been the day after I'd just bought the car, the night before.

Again, looking in the paintwork reflections, the car park does appear to be empty, however I can't confirm that I went into, nor can I say that the store was even open.

I think I just popped in to get a quick snap to send to the lads or for a pee in the bush.

If idiocy dictates that I want to protect my new found purchase, while not to the detriment of anyone else, then yes, I'm an idiot I suppose.

Lemmings was awesome.

OP - Sorry about this dude, looks like it escalated a bit quickly.

:teeth:

Like an idiot

Not specifically and idiot

People will look at that parking and assume your a big headed, flash car driving ***** who'll park exactly as he damn well likes. This is not the case but it can still land you in mither.

Best bet.....park anywhere and don't sweat the small stuff. It's a car......try and protect it and you can guarantee a rouge asteroid will hit it or something just to annoy you.

Buts its important to this thread because others park like that without thinking of the consequences.

It's a car, badgerthingamybob has the right attitude.....it's annoying but it's not the end if the world and it'll happen no matter where you park or drive.