opinions on prices

StevoD

Just curious as guy on here messaging me about them i gave him a price and seem rather insulted and said there way overpriced

You will always get people like that. They are decent wheels with the correct spec tyres and a perfect offset!

If he cant afford them thats not your fault :D

• Like 1

Just curious as guy on here messaging me about them i gave him a price and seem rather insulted and said there way overpriced

post them up here i could be interested :)

White grids on azure B)

Edited by parello9

Imho the problem you have with Rotas (particularly grid drifts) are the classifieds are littered with them. The drift boys will not care what rubber they have on or condition as they will cane them anyway.

You would probably be better keeping the tyres and trying to sell them on dw.

Edited by Jetpilot

Dont ask the question if you dont like the answer!

People do drift 19's and dw might enhance your target audience as its not just drifters who use it, but your not selling now so no problems anyway :thumbs:

ive all already got the answer cheers fella ;) and had plenty of messages about them so you answer its your own and not the masses

And regarding drifitng other than luney and polo name other people in the uk that drift on 19s as every drift day ive done and been at no car has used 19s so im intrigued.

People do drift 19's and dw might enhance your target audience as its not just drifters who use it, but your not selling now so no problems anyway :thumbs:

ive all already got the answer cheers fella ;) and had plenty of messages about them so you answer its your own and not the masses

Obviously not with the guy that "seemed insulted" with the price and hence why you asked the question.

I didnt actually mention price anyway, just classifieds are littered with Rota Grid Drifts and dw might be a good avenue if your wanting to sell. :teeth:

Check out the spec on a lot of the D1 spec cars, a lot run 19's ;) as do competitive drift cars over here ;)

Obviously not with the guy that "seemed insulted" with the price and hence why you asked the question.

I didnt actually mention price anyway, just classifieds are littered with Rota Grid Drifts and dw might be a good avenue if your wanting to sell. :teeth:

Check out the spec on a lot of the D1 spec cars, a lot run 19's ;) as do competitive drift cars over here ;)

for the point of me being bored at work

other than polos G35 and luneys supra no other car in the BDC runs 19s

and i somehow doubt Saito ,Orido or any other D1 driver or Formula D are doing to pop on to 350z-uk or DW to buy a pair of Rotas from the uk when them and original alternatives are available in there own country,

your correct you didnt mention price but when saying dirfters dont care about the rubber on your saying brand new khumo are now worth as much a Achilles with 1mm tread left? in my eyes

and please people of 350z-uk correct me if im wrong but what are you more likely to buy a set of wheel with good rubber on or a set with no rubber that you now have to find rubber yourself.

But cheers for your input. :)

for the point of me being bored at work

other than polos G35 and luneys supra no other car in the BDC runs 19s

and i somehow doubt Saito ,Orido or any other D1 driver or Formula D are doing to pop on to 350z-uk or DW to buy a pair of Rotas from the uk when them and original alternatives are available in there own country,

your correct you didnt mention price but when saying dirfters dont care about the rubber on your saying brand new khumo are now worth as much a Achilles with 1mm tread left? in my eyes

and please people of 350z-uk correct me if im wrong but what are you more likely to buy a set of wheel with good rubber on or a set with no rubber that you now have to find rubber yourself.

But cheers for your input. :)

The last 4 sets of alloy's I've bought haven't come with rubber at all :lol: If I was to buy some 19's it would be purely for looks and road use as A) 19's are bloody expensive normally, let alone to go through a set in 4 laps and B) You're gearing the car up putting more strain on bits, so I'm not going to go all out on them.

However, I'm not a pro so I wouldn't know. I do know that Vaughn Gittin Jr uses 18's as I have one in my lounge at home though! :thumbs:

The last 4 sets of alloy's I've bought haven't come with rubber at all :lol: If I was to buy some 19's it would be purely for looks and road use as A) 19's are bloody expensive normally, let alone to go through a set in 4 laps and B) You're gearing the car up putting more strain on bits, so I'm not going to go all out on them.

However, I'm not a pro so I wouldn't know. I do know that Vaughn Gittin Jr uses 18's as I have one in my lounge at home though! :thumbs:

Yea but were them skiddy types who dont want rubber

unlike the nice peoples on here who like to treat there 350z a little bit more well friendly lets put it :D

Yea but were them skiddy types who dont want rubber

unlike the nice peoples on here who like to treat there 350z a little bit more well friendly lets put it :D

Was pretty much my badly worded point :lol:

Just to entertain you as your bored at work:

Ignoring the do people drift on 19's discussion as its a bit fruitless as much as people will drift any size (you even mention that yourself), not everyone on dw will be viewing the for sale adds for the sole intention of drifting, they may be looking for the stance look and with those offsets your in that target audience, hence mentioning driftworks and perhaps trying to aid your sale :yawn:

"Imho", you would be more likely to sell if you split, again, trying to aid your sale.

Do you really want my opinions on Kumho Ecsta's, i doubt it unless it agrees with what yours is, which it wont :thumbs:

Just to entertain you as your bored at work:

Ignoring the do people drift on 19's discussion as its a bit fruitless as much as people will drift any size (you even mention that yourself), not everyone on dw will be viewing the for sale adds for the sole intention of drifting, they may be looking for the stance look and with those offsets your in that target audience, hence mentioning driftworks and perhaps trying to aid your sale :yawn:

"Imho", you would be more likely to sell if you split, again, trying to aid your sale.

Do you really want my opinions on Kumho Ecsta's, i doubt it unless it agrees with what yours is, which it wont :thumbs:

Kumho's and Falkens with a smaller side wall are a decent mid range tyre for the Z. In there larger 18" side wall size then they are a bit soft.

Splitting will not help the sale at all. Especially for the price point he is looking for.

The last set sold on here for £950 and before that £1100 so its just a matter of time to find the right buyer B)

• Like 1