New froum herts

Hi everyone, im 26 and picked up my Z saturday, first time jap owner (formerly renaultsport fan) thought i better sign up and get as much knowledge as i can!

And here she is! (Excuse the image quality, iPhone!)

21460_10151634059904735_1980867469_n.jpg

As you can see, black, GT pack.. standard albeit upgraded brake discs and pads and a carbon fibre wrapped rear strut bar cover. 58,000 miles, full nissan dealer service history.. and you guys and girls could probably tell me the rest.

Looking forward to enjoying her and maybe a tweek or two along the way (already fitted a stubby ariel and LED number plate lights).

Will post more pics soon after ive taken some with a friends z32! Anyone feel free to follow me on instagram if you so wish @Jehuty

Edited by Jehuty

Just out of interest was this from MCE?

If so I was looking at it before they told me it was sold, very nice car and if you hadn't snapped it up I probably would have!

Just got mine yesterday.

Thought so, I was looking at it and it was lovely.

Got mine from Cheshunt so just down the road. Private sale, nice bloke selling it, it has all the extras so very happy.

Pick it up on Thursday, cannot wait.

Hello

were in herts you from?

Stevenage here!

I have a list of bits I want to do, z's aren't the cheapest of motors to modify by the looks of things, fortunately I work at r-tec so it shouldn't be that bad :D had a black 370z in today for lowering. What a beauty!

• 3 months later...