New member from Reading

Hellooo!

I've just put a deposit down on a 313 GT, Silver, 2007 with 55k on the clock... :yahoo: I'll pick it up on Saturday for £9.5k after giving it another once over. The condition seems good; the gear knob is scratched, a couple of paint chips here and there, bit of kerb rash on the alloys but nothing you wouldn't expect really. It is totally standard (an iPhone holder has been added and thats it) with FSH, although a P3 is due very soon and the tax runs out in August... d'oh!

The car will become my daily driver, but as I work from home a lot, it'll be more like my three-four times a week car.

I'm not big on mods, but a stubby arial and some black plastidip on the bottom of the front bumper will probably be where I'll start :blush:

I'm taking it on holiday to the Alps soon after getting it, along with an M3, for a long weekend of scenery and twisty roads... There'll be a Euro Road trip thread with lots of pics and videos to follow I'm sure B)

I've seen plenty of people abused for not posting pics, so here she is...

3.png

1.png

I'm sure I'll be down at the next Reading Jap meet (when ever that is?) - it'd be good to start meeting some of you!

Cheers,

Rich

Welcome :)

We're just along the M4, J13 if you need any work, servicing etc carrying out.

Thanks Jez. I work in Oxford so you're perfectly positioned... What's the damage on a P3 Service?

Welcome! We have quite a few members from Reading now.

You might see me about, work in Green Park and about to move to Theale!

Aha, I'll keep my eyes peeled! It'd be good to meet some of the local owners at some point...