Bye bye to one Z, Helloooo to another

Guyus

This was my beloved Z up to Feb this year....

IMG_0174.jpg

Sadly a rear puncture slid me into one of Lincolnshires many dykes and it was a write off.After 16 weeks or so looking for another black 06/07 i see Benzed350's link to his in the spotted on Ebay section. Made a 320 mile round trip to have a look at it and was not disappointed. It was nice to meet another forum member, having only waved at Rface in the past, and what a nice chap Ben is.

So a week last Friday another trip was made and i am now the proud owner of .....

1073101_10201474003841294_1200926427_o.jpg

1075395_10201473997921146_2111375844_o.jpg

242643_10201473997201128_1782191306_o.jpg

• Like 2

Plan to continue the black on black, I had already changed the silver Z badges and plastidiped the door handles when i took these photos. I also snapped up the black seats Keyser was selling a few weeks back, they go in this weekend. HEL brake lines and upgraded fluid also this weekend, apart from that, not much else :)

Plan to continue the black on black, I had already changed the silver Z badges and plastidiped the door handles when i took these photos. I also snapped up the black seats Keyser was selling a few weeks back, they go in this weekend. HEL brake lines and upgraded fluid also this weekend, apart from that, not much else :)

Back seats for a 350z I'm intrigued tell me more :)

Was thinking of selling the roadster for a coupe but they only have 2 seats aswell ????

Edited by F4ABP

Back seats for a 350z I'm intrigued tell me more :)

Was thinking of selling the roadster for a coupe but they only have 2 seats aswell ????

also snapped up the black seats Keyser was selling???????????????????