Finally sprayed and debadged :)

deankenny

So few of you know I bought Mrs Keyser old black 350z :) which had was stonechipped quite a bit on the front bumper, then few months after owning it, car got keyed real bad down the passenger side. So I gave in and give it to the bodyshop to debadge the front bumper and spray it along with repairing and spraying the keyed panels, and here she is now :)8ff222d10a41f964a54e10146c99b15e.png

• Like 1

Looks great ..... I love polished rims on black cars they some how make the wheels look wider and the paint better and yours look great.

Just one question did you think about painting the handles black as well? If so why or why not. I am seesawing with the idea on my Black Edition.

Looks great ..... I love polished rims on black cars they some how make the wheels look wider and the paint better and yours look great.

Just one question did you think about painting the handles black as well? If so why or why not. I am seesawing with the idea on my Black Edition.

No ive got no plans for the door handles, I just like them being chrome effect, that little bit of character I love about 350's :)

• 3 months later...