Fresh out of the oven...

rob63

Are you baking paint in your oven! haha id never get away with that. Finish looks good however :)

Can't say I actually get away with it, the wife's at work and the kids are at school. For some reason the kids reckoned that their posh fish cakes tasted 'funny' the other night :yuck:

They could have had salad like me :shrug:

very clean finish,

what does the logo say on the caliper, i cant read it for some reason?

VHT Caliper paint, 3 stage ceramic, doesn't chip, fade, yellow or crack and is good up to 482degC. Works best when 'cooked' for a short period. To be fair the picture doesn't do it justice (could be the phone), it's a lovely bright red and it cuts back, with a lot of effort, pretty good as well :thumbs:

The logo says - AKEBONO, they manufacture the calipers and I reckon it looks better than NISSAN ;)

Its actually very bad to cook paint in your home domestic oven.

The chemicals in the paint will be harmful and reside inside your oven for when you cook a roast dinner.

Nice finish though :thumbs:

Split loads of motorcycle headlights to fit angle eyes in the oven, :lol: the bike looks a vee twin but the can is on the left could be a Honda but it could be a duke :lol:

Plastics are fine as long as they don't burn, but paint is a very bad move in the oven. Read up on it as I was going to do it and decided firmly against it.

Not wanting to get into a long drawn out debate on this one. I did research this, also looked at how healthy your average supermarket chicken is only to find this...

...although previous studies have shown carcinogenic arsenic fed to chickens—something approved for use in nonorganic chicken farming—does wind up in the meat.

Interesting, and that's just the start of it :scare: Also got me thinking if was safe to use my BBQ :dry: LOL

As for the bike, close ;)

Stuff the chicken whats the bike mate ?

I`ve been scanning the net trying to find which (i`m guessing its a V twin) has the exhaust close to the rear shock but not come up with anything definate.

Duke, Honda, Aprillia,KTM....put me out of my misery please

It cant be an RC45 can it ?

Edited by gsexr
  • Like 1

I`ve been scanning the net trying to find which (i`m guessing its a V twin) has the exhaust close to the rear shock but not come up with anything definate.

"Stuff the chicken..." Love it! This should do it, the wheels out of the way.

2013-07-13082241.jpg

"Stuff the chicken..." Love it! This should do it, the wheels out of the way.

2013-07-13082241.jpg

Honda SP!?