Advice on price: Fox RS-8's

Katy

Just been offered a set of Fox RS-8's including 4 x Goodyear Eagle F1's and 3 x budget 245/35/20 tyres for £1200.

Struggling to find out how much these would have cost new and wondered if anyone could advise me whether they think this is a good price.

Also, any recommendations on how much I could sell my 18" Rays for? Good condition (v. minor curbing to fronts) and new-ish tyres. Just a guesstimate would be great.

(WTF am I doing, I need wheels like a hole in the head...)

But to answer your question, I think Rays usually go for somewhere between £300 - £400, so nothing special.

Hence the suggestion of holding on to them for winters, if Zed is only car.

Polished lips and winters are not a good combo, found out the hard way myself.

Those wheels are stunning. £1200 sounds about right but Bullet is correct, they'll be destroyed in the winter and they'll be expensive to repair too. I've already had to replace 2 sets of polished rims :surrender: . I'll be using these as winter wheels from now on.

Pete

I have a set of Fox RS-8's with tyres in the store that I was about to put up for sale.

The wheels and tyres have done less than 500 miles and are like new.

I was thinking of asking £1250.00

I have had these from new.

Alex. :)

Thanks guys, appreciate your advice. Would I be eligible to apply man maths to solve this problem?!

walking-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon.gif

Statement: Partner rarely sees Zed outside the garage. He doesn't care for wheels.

Question: Would he even notice they were different?

Answer: Not if I hid the 4 x Rays!

:D

• Like 1

Is it only me that thinks they look a bit "Pimp my Ride" Personally for the money i think you could get some nicer wheels i no thats personal opinion but im sure people would rather enkei,rays,ssr etc than fox,

https://www.facebook.com/JapanesePerformance - These guys have a lot of reasonably price real jap wheels

Great link StevoD. Maybe some Volks aren't out of the question after all! Think I'll hold out for now...

Is it only me that thinks they look a bit "Pimp my Ride" Personally for the money i think you could get some nicer wheels i no thats personal opinion but im sure people would rather enkei,rays,ssr etc than fox,

Nope, Id go as far as to say they look horrible, I wouldnt pay £120, never mind £1200.

Katy, if you want wheels, go here: http://www.rimtuck.com/search/thumbnails&make=Nissan&model=350Z and see what can be done. Seriously, take a bit of time, do a bit of research and youd be amazed at what you can pick up :thumbs:

Ive plugged them elsewhere on here but my old Gram Lights are for sale at the moment, £1200 with brand new FK452's and they look great on a 350Z http://www.driftworks.com/forum/wheels-tyres-sale-private-sales/200826-super-rare-rays-gramlight-57f-pro-18x9-et20-18x10-et15.html

Thats more like it. SF Challenge I believe, pretty rare in the UK but they like em in the states :)

Search Japanese Performance on Facebook as well, find the 19 inch Agle Premiums, buy them for a grand and win at life :thumbs:

8818893.jpg

or these Stich Mesh:

w873917.jpg

I need to stop looking NOW. :cloud9:

OMG, what a great website! Was starting to feel dizzy with wheel diameter/width/offset etc.

Here Volks, come to Mummy... :)

image_zps361e72ae.jpg

Thats more like it. SF Challenge I believe, pretty rare in the UK but they like em in the states :)

Nah, they are Volk GTS ;)

But they do look close to the SF Challenge that I have :lol: