Tarmac Sportz 350z Side Diffusers ** More Pics **

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

They come boxed with Fitting guide (by MRS Keyser) and optional Tarmac Sportz decals.

Fixed that for you

Was Chrissy boy taking the credit for your work :lol:

I'm going to have to look into employing you Mrs K, top work.

I will come visit and treat you to Chinese x

hope this includes the fitters :teeth: nice shot of my hairy arm

My plan was to get hold of some Chargespeed Bottomline sides but they come in at about £900 after customs etc, these in carbon are virtually identical apart from the small fin at the rear of the CSBL's.

So not identical ;) It's not just the fin that's different

My plan was to get hold of some Chargespeed Bottomline sides but they come in at about £900 after customs etc, these in carbon are virtually identical apart from the small fin at the rear of the CSBL's.

Shhhhh don't ruin my dream :shutup:

The CSBL's are a bit chunkier but same idea and at a fraction of the price, you can stick your 2 of a kind skirts up your %$£ :lol:

• Like 1

They come boxed with Fitting guide (by MRS Keyser) and optional Tarmac Sportz decals.

Fixed that for you

Was Chrissy boy taking the credit for your work :lol:

I'm going to have to look into employing you Mrs K, top work.

I will come visit and treat you to Chinese x

More than welcome honey, it's about time we put a face to a voice :lol:

Edited by Mrs Keyser

The CSBL's are a bit chunkier but same idea and at a fraction of the price, you can stick your 2 of a kind skirts up your %$£ :lol:

I sure hope your new side skirts come with a new handbag too :lol:

• Like 1

I sure hope your new side skirts come with a new handbag too :lol:

:p don't think so, some tarmac sportz stickers though ;) take that chargespeed :lol:

look good!! i am still concerned about the "they're so easy to fit even my nan could" comment :).

if i pluck up the courage to drill and fit myself I will be ordering some!

Lol - ok let me try and re-assure you in a different way

What would you do if you ordered replica side skirts ?

- Pay for prep/adjustments

- Pay for installation

- Pay for Priming

- Pay for Painting

If you really don't want to fit yourself then pay someone say £40 - £50 for 30 minutes work

It will still work out a hell of a lot cheaper and your car will look great too :)

• Like 1

Got mine today. Great service, super fast, thanks Mr Tarmac (and fitting team). Only problem is that ive spats fitted !!!! Dont know what to do now. Im going to have a look weather I can have both on and mod one or the other. Wish me look. :rant:

Spats or splash guards ? They fit with spats but not with splash/mud guards

Mine arrived today, going to test fit them the weekend after next and then have them carbon wrapped to match my bonnet and mirrors before moving onto the next mod - Rims...

Great service from Chris as always. Be prepared for a large box though, had mine sent to work and my staff thought i had purchased a canoe when they arrived..

Payco

• Like 2

Thought it might be better to test fit it, then get it wrapped rather than drill holes etc into the finished article from the start and bugger around with it. Was going to take my OEM side skirts off to test fit it but when i remove them and have them wrapped i will just be able to bolt them back on.

Payco