ZED - FEST 2013

Re the walking stick comment. I had a very chilled Friday evening chatting to a lot of guys I dont get to see very often. Really enjoyed it. On completion of my Friday night allowance ( and most of Saturdays :blush: ) I decided to take the direct route back to the tent. Whats the point in following the track even though my wife had a torch. :p

I was doing fine until I got to the chain link fence which I had helped to put up earlier. :oops:

Just to confirm who will be in our convoy heading up on Sunday morning:

1. 14N

2. Brillomaster

3, BrummieStormer

4. Easty

5. Frenshy

6. Jaz 350z

7. JetSet

8. MopedMark

9. OsakaBen & KC350Z

10. Stu_2424

11. Wendy

12. Cyberfella

13. DesertFox

14. Zedsnotdead

15. Lewisdavid

16. Benedunn

And anyone else that want to tag along :thumbs:

Edited by 14N

Please note: If you are coming Friday there will be no food available on site. There are several takeaways available in Calverton about 2 miles away. Drinks will be available.

On Saturday bacon rolls and sandwiches, will be available in the morning only hot and cold drinks all day..

Sunday food and drinks will be available all day.

Gonna try and get across to this - probably Saturday but might pop up Friday evening too. I've PM'd a few local Zed owners to see if they can make it too.

EDIT - most likely a Sunday visit also!

Edited by andyvvc

If you're down there Andy then give me a shout, I only live 20 mins away so I can pop down when ever.

Jell (James?) I've added you to a PM chain. Hoping to be there about midday Satdee, and again at somepoint on Sunday. I think Rothers, Ken and possibly Shire are coming over too from our way.

Edited by andyvvc