I've bought a Jaaaaaaaaaaag

spursmaddave

Chris that was too tame... This is Dave were talking about you shouldve tore into him a bit more :lol:

:lol:

I read all Chris' posts and as he said, in the main his were dealer issues as he bought his Jag new I think, Jag & thd XF are consistently voted high in all polls of actual owners so that's good enough for me :p

If the Jag is even half as bulletproof as my Zed I will be a very happy bunny...

The Jag is lovely.

Dave took me out for a spin and I have to say its rather good.

The interior is nice, seats are comfy and the B&W sound system is just immense.

Thanks mate, I know it's not to everyones taste but anyone who says it's just an old mans runaround is sorely mistaken ;)

Very nice matey. I work in Jaguar Sales. The XF S Portfolio is a mighty piece of kit... Good job. How many miles has it done? Decent main dealer history I hope? Porcelain is VERY hard to come across now though - most of them are Polaris now. So many polaris ones they're coming out of our ears lol!! Anyway, great car. Nice work.

Chris that was too tame... This is Dave were talking about you shouldve tore into him a bit more :lol:

I read all Chris' posts and as he said, in the main his were dealer issues as he bought his Jag new I think, Jag & thd XF are consistently voted high in all polls of actual owners so that's good enough for me :p

If the Jag is even half as bulletproof as my Zed I will be a very happy bunny...

The reason they get voted highly is because the majority are owned by people who have never set foot outside the brand.

I moaned about my new car and the lack of interest from jaguar and got banned from a jaguar forum for doing so. It was as though I had just walked into the living room, took a dump on the rug and a leak in the best China teacups. How dare anyone complain about their jag on a jaguar forum...

Nice looking, great quality ride, excellent engine (got the same in the RRS), but the build quality on mine was shite, and the interest jaguar themselves showed toward a customer(s) that was new to the brand was rubbish.

Tell you what Dan, only "wafting" with that Jag is the exhaust fumes, everything else...oh my

And a very simple and cheap (£500) remap takes it to 320bhp and enough torque to tow the Isle of Skye :scare:

And probably enough torque to make it fairly undeliverable on the good old damp british roads.

Tell you what Dan, only "wafting" with that Jag is the exhaust fumes, everything else...oh my

And a very simple and cheap (£500) remap takes it to 320bhp and enough torque to tow the Isle of Skye :scare:

So are you getting/have a tow bar for your caravan? (sorry cheap shot)

Looks lovely, got any interior shots?

And probably enough torque to make it fairly undeliverable on the good old damp british roads.

Not with all that weight :lol: there are silly remaps available and sensible ones, I don't want to wheel spinning in every gear in the dry let alone the wet :scare: I won't be getting it done for at least a year, thats what I did with tge Zed learnt to drive it and what it could do, then got an UpRev when I could appreciate it...

The reason they get voted highly is because the majority are owned by people who have never set foot outside the brand.

I moaned about my new car and the lack of interest from jaguar and got banned from a jaguar forum for doing so. It was as though I had just walked into the living room, took a dump on the rug and a leak in the best China teacups. How dare anyone complain about their jag on a jaguar forum...

Nice looking, great quality ride, excellent engine (got the same in the RRS), but the build quality on mine was shite, and the interest jaguar themselves showed toward a customer(s) that was new to the brand was rubbish.

The forum I have joined seems ok, lots of old farts so I fit right in.... I am going to gradually introduce them to my unique brand of humour and outlook on life :headhurt:

Funnily enough most in there and the one guy I met friday to pick up the exhaust from laugh at 'the other site' and how they have all been banned from it for saying bad stuff so maybe it is just that forums over zealous brand of Moderation.... The one I am frequenting has good/bad reviews and honest opinions so I'm happy, not expecting it to be a patch on this place though that's for sure....

I am going to gradually introduce them to my unique brand of humour and outlook on life headhurt.gif

Are they ready for that?! 1.giflol.gif Be afraid, be very afraid. 1.giflol.gif1.gif

indeedy - very indeedy indeed

Not with all that weight :lol: there are silly remaps available and sensible ones, I don't want to wheel spinning in every gear in the dry let alone the wet :scare: I won't be getting it done for at least a year, thats what I did with tge Zed learnt to drive it and what it could do, then got an UpRev when I could appreciate it...

I'd remap if straight away tbh as more mpgs. But more power and I will be perkier. Also I bet the traction control works unlike the zed.

I'd remap if straight away tbh as more mpgs. But more power and I will be perkier. Also I bet the traction control works unlike the zed.

I expect I will at some point once I have got used to the car a bit more, seems silly not to even if just for the better mpg

Ahh that's all good. People pootling round town usually have the problems.

Yeah I was saying to Darren who bought my Leon FR that I only saw the DPF light maybe 3 times in 70k.... It's people that think driving a diesel a couple of miles to the shops is economical that have problems :headhurt:

Ahh that's all good. People pootling round town usually have the problems.

Yeah I was saying to Darren who bought my Leon FR that I only saw the DPF light maybe 3 times in 70k.... It's people that think driving a diesel a couple of miles to the shops is economical that have problems :headhurt:

so with my 4 miles each way to work would i be better off with a petrol?