Sparky 370

G1nger8readman

Hey guys hope your all well,

I was speaking to Amy on Friday and she was saying how she would love to be able to get Marks 350z back if possible but just needs to find the current owner, She is happy to pay more for the car just so she can get it back as it means allot to her as Mark personalised the car with quite a few little bits. Does anyone know if this is at all possible to do with just a reg No. When i spoke to Mark he informed me a chap from up North came down and drove it back to his pitch up there so its knocking about somewhere up north. Would be great if this was possible to achieve. Many thanks guys Geoff.

• Like 3

Ah now I understand why you were asking me!

I went to go see it in July last year, but the dealer Mark had sold it to was a right dickhead, wanting way too much money for it

Let me try and find the link for the dealers ebay page and hopefully he can try to help

Good work jordan hopefully can track it down, ive got some damaged parts of Marks he wanted to get rid off so he gave them to me to try and fix and make use, so they are all being repaired by me and going on my zed when it goes in for an overhaul...kind of my own little tribute to him

Hey I'm Amy's uncle and have had the check to set up an account to try and locate the car for her , I know it means so much to Amy , really appreciate what you fellas done for sparky at the celebration of Mark good turn out:-) . If there's anything I can do to help let me know as I'm up north. I am a member of triumph club and have posted on there forum so hopefully it will be found soon .. Once again on behalf of all Sparky's extended northern family a big cheers

Hey I'm Amy's uncle and have had the check to set up an account to try and locate the car for her , I know it means so much to Amy , really appreciate what you fellas done for sparky at the celebration of Mark good turn out:-) . If there's anything I can do to help let me know as I'm up north. I am a member of triumph club and have posted on there forum so hopefully it will be found soon .. Once again on behalf of all Sparky's extended northern family a big cheers

Nice to have you here, let's hope we can track the car down for Amy.

I'm sure there was a friendly policeman with a zed on this forum. I wonder if he'd be able to look into it???

:scare: :scare: :scare: Sorry

Why not just do an HPI check on the RAC site. I'm nt sure of what information it will throw up but may be well worth a shot.

I'm sure there was a friendly policeman with a zed on this forum. I wonder if he'd be able to look into it???

:scare: :scare: :scare: Sorry

Why not just do an HPI check on the RAC site. I'm nt sure of what information it will throw up but may be well worth a shot.

HPI check won't give yiu anything regarding the owner...