Custom Anodised Plenum Spacers (that's it they're ALL gone - CLOSED)

Wasso

They know my expectations. Thing is, if the polishing isn't A1 then these flaws protrude through to the finish of the anodising, so it HAS to be perfect.

Here's some of my part finished work hoping to complete this weekend.

F16F5C32-EB2E-46CB-862F-DAA0E3628B67_zps4v9pjxvc.jpg

C42DF973-F262-400C-96D0-C873BD4437CE_zpsxkpqjkwp.jpg

And a pair of these to do.....

null_zpsb7603ba0.jpg

Okay batch 3 of the spacers has arrived and ready to ship.

Colours and volume in stock are as follows:

3 Blue

4 Red

3 Orange

4 Polished

So if anyone was looking for a spacer just drop me a line.

Any custom colours can be undertaken as I have blank spacers for such requests. (Green is still in production - will update you Craig once I receive news)

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers Grundy for your pic, looks nice B)

Update - new supply of bolts are in, just PM me if you're interested in purchasing.

Current orders pending, I've pm'd you to notify the status of your order.

Cheers

These are seriously cool buddy!

Cheers matey, it all started when I looked at the Motordyne one that sat in my engine bay and thought, what a load of mess. The Motordyne ones look dirty within 12 months, have been made of two parts, which poses a air leak issue, as well as the gaskets are silicon sealed. I took my MD spacer off and the gasket was falling away from the aluminium.

This gave me the idea to develop the idea, and after 6 months of development and research I made something which was purposeful, easy to maintain and clean, but also added a bit of colour to the bay. The price is even cheaper than MD. A WIN for everyone really. I could have marked the price up to that of MD prices or even higher, but why? It's for the community, gives me a little pocket money, people love them, even tuners/mechanics on the forum have responded with the superb build quality. If the customer is pleased, I'm pleased. Mine has been in the bay for nearly two years and looks brand new.

• Like 2

Thanks John, to be fair bling was the main priority, but whilst investigating the construction, materials and so on I found issues with the MD design. I could have reduced some of my costs and material waste, I'd be replicating the "short cut" which MD follow by making it of two sections and joining together.

To be fair considering I've never constructed anything before this has turned out perfect, especially as supply, construction and parts are from 5 companies. Needs a bit of logistical management but they know my requirements and have parts made very easily now.

What sort of things need to be shiny mate? Custom made or just polishing?

• Like 1

I looked to see if you had a section to post this in instead of derailing this thread but I couldn't find one. At the moment this is how the engine bay looks...

snLe0.jpg

Only change is that she now has a new rad instead of that disgusting old thing.

Perhaps things like the strut braces at the back and the turbo cover. She's no garage queen, hence the grubby looks :p

Not a problem. If its metal give it to Mr Polish.

I'm in Hungary till the 19th April and not sure if I'll be back for long (father in hospital) so may be a flying visit home but will have a better idea of my presence then and sort something out for you.

I'm in Hungary till the 19th April and not sure if I'll be back for long (father in hospital) so may be a flying visit home but will have a better idea of my presence then and sort something out for you.

Just let me know whenever you're free bud :) absolutely no rush

Edited by Husky

Just let me know whenever you're free bud :) absolutely no rush

Not a problem matey :)

• 1 month later...

Update:

Current stock levels are as follows.

Gold 1

Black 1

Red 2

Blue 3

Orange 4

I'll be doing another batch soon which will incorporate the polished/silver effect.

PM me if you're interested. :thumbs::)

Edited by Wasso

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...