Brand New Nissan 370Z: £21,595

ATTAK Z

• 3 weeks later...

Drive the deal are now offering this car brand new for £21595 on the road.

WOW all those 2nd hand 370's and even mint GT4 and HR 350's just took a hit :blackeye:

Not for me i agreed a guaranteed trade in value in 3 years time if i wanted to trade in.

That is a cracking price though, but id want the gt spec for sure which would add quite a few grand to the price.

What effect does this have on me.

I bought a new 370z GT Edition in January. I've now split up with my wife, and now I'm needing to find a house of my own - unfortunately I can see the Z having to go around the turn of the year.

Am I now likely left with a big deficit on my car?

Edited by Badgeronimous

Drive the deal are now offering this car brand new for £21595 on the road.

WOW all those 2nd hand 370's and even mint GT4 and HR 350's just took a hit :blackeye:

Not for me i agreed a guaranteed trade in value in 3 years time if i wanted to trade in.

That is a cracking price though, but id want the gt spec for sure which would add quite a few grand to the price.

Gap insurance FTW :yahoo:

And yes of course it would be a base model for that price but it would leave some cash in your pocket for a new exhaust etc....

Also interested in when the Nismo one is available. I need to get in both. I love my 350z but tempted by the 313 model or the 370z.

Ordered my Nismo yesterday before the value of my 350Z took too much of a hit!! :thumbs:

David, that's excellent news, make sure you drive over and show us when you take delivery... :)

• Like 1

Also interested in when the Nismo one is available. I need to get in both. I love my 350z but tempted by the 313 model or the 370z.

Ordered my Nismo yesterday before the value of my 350Z took too much of a hit!! :thumbs:

David, that's excellent news, make sure you drive over and show us when you take delivery... :)

Will do CS!

• Like 1