ADMIRAL - SCOTS MEMBERS BEWARE!!

Vik54

Just a wee heids up to the Scots members - the legal cover on your policy with Admiral is not worth the paper it is written on. Some of you will remember the bike that used my rear end as a brake on the way to LakeZ in 2011. Admiral have been fannying around for the last two years and have just done a complete about turn on the claim. Having restored my NC bonus last year and written to me stating they were now pursuing the third party through legal system they have now said they will allow it to go 50/50. This is because having sent it on to their solicitors they then decided it needed to go to a Scottish solicitor and as a result back tracked and decided not to pursue. This time last year when they wanted a renewal they agreed to pursue... and we completed various documents for the solicitors... now it needs to go to a Scottish solicitor they can't be arsed. Needless to say I am not renewing with Admiral - not just because they seem to be unable to cope with a Scottish legal system but because they wanted more to insure the SAAB than they did for the zed :lol:

Edited by Vik54

Just imagine how hard it would be if you voted out the Union!

If? We will be getting it. When has England had the interest of the Scots at heart? Hmmm.

Anyway that's off topic. A few of us are with admiral so il get it checked out.

No mate, I am not for it at all. I think we work better as Britain. I do think Scotland should have more say in the running of our own country etc, but Independence has too many risks and draw backs. It would seriously cause chaos in my line of work as well.

No mate, I am not for it at all. I think we work better as Britain. I do think Scotland should have more say in the running of our own country etc, but Independence has too many risks and draw backs. It would seriously cause chaos in my line of work as well.

True, Independance sounds very nice and romantic for want of a better word but I agree the UK is better as the UK :thumbs:

As far as independence goes, my heart say's yes but my brain says no!!

I'm not getting into a slagging match about scotland vs engerland but all i can say is that everywhere in the world I've been the native's truly, truly hate the English but love the Scots. FACT!

• Like 1

all i can say is that everywhere in the world I've been the native's truly, truly hate the English but love the Scots. FACT!

Well, I guess people will tell you what you want to hear, I've been to dozens of countries and apart from Wales and Scotland have never encountered any hostility. I have to say I don't go around making an issue of my nationality, it's just a lump of land I happened to be born on.

Pete

Edited by JetSet
  • Like 1

I'm not getting into a slagging match about scotland vs engerland but all i can say is that everywhere in the world I've been the native's truly, truly hate the English but love the Scots. FACT!

I love people that end a statement with FACT like it finishes an argument.

Someone that finishes a statement with FACT is a tool..... FACT

Hang on :wacko:

• Like 1

I love people that end a statement with FACT like it finishes an argument.

Someone that finishes a statement with FACT is a tool..... FACT

Hang on :wacko:

Meanwhile-In-Scotland.png

• Like 3